Extened Summary

Blithe Griffin woke up in a white room with no memory. Everything that had happened before she landed into Mount Weather was gone, erased, as if it never happened.

This not only affects her but also her relationships with everyone else. The only good thing about losing the memory of her past life is forgetting Bellamy. Forgetting the way he smiled, talked, laughed and breathed. Breathed, past tense. If she truly knew that he was dead, she would probably die a little too. As more days pass she feels unwelcome in the group of forty eight.

In Mount Weather she is annoyed at everything. The way they ruled to the way they treat their guests. Blithe finds it harder to trust anyone than before, as she knows living with chocolate cake is a delicacy around here. Well at least that's what everyone's been telling her.

But how long does it take for a person drained of their blood and turned into delicious chocolate cake?

IM BACK!!! WHOS READY FOR A LONG RIDE OF EMOTIONS? I KNOW I AM!

I won't be posting anything soon because right now I'm really busy. Hopefully I'll have the first chapter up around the winter holidays but who knows.

Please comment vote and like, it may strike me to write the chapter and publish it sooner.

~Ava✌️