08- miss slow

Soraya's POV

After Nathan ask me what's good about the morning,  I decide to give him a piece of my mind.

"How can the morning be good when my luck is just as bad sitting with a disgusting, despicable human being who only uses girls for his stupid pleasure!"

"It's a beautiful morning God has given us. You should be grateful you woke up at least," I rather say.

Woke up handsome with that brown glowy skin.

"Mm. I see."

The rest of the ride is quiet until the bus comes to a stop.

"Well, you, miss have a good morning, "Nathan says, standing up, as he prepares to leave the bus.

"Wait, is this the stop?" I ask him, but he pays no mind to me as he gets off the bus. I quickly follow suit, stepping off, just as the bus leaves.

He chuckles. "Are you slow?" he ask, which suddenly pisses me off.

How dare he call me slow? The nerve of this guy.

I look around and I don't see the school. "Wait? This isn't the school junction?" I ask, feeling very much confused.

"Yeah, I just got off here to get something from this store," he points to the store, walking towards it. "See why I say you're slow?" he continues, his tone condescending, as he walks to the store and buys a cigarette.

"You smoke?" I ask, slightly raising my voice.

He nods, opening up the pack and taking out a cigarette, which he then lights with his lighter.

"You want to try?" he offers.

Yes let me have it so I can burn you to death.

"Not at all. I don't want to end up in the hospital thirty years later begging for a lung transplant," I say, teasingly.

He chuckles slightly, showcasing his dimples.

Goodness Gracious, doesn't this guy have just one flaw? How can he look this good?

We walk side by side, and I finally catch a glimpse of the school in the distance. It turns out it was just at the next junction.

~~~~~

Nathan's POV

Walking side by side with Soraya feels kind of nice. I won't even lie. It's been so long since I had someone to go to school with.

As I gaze back at her, I can't help but notice how short and cute she is. Her fair complexion stands out the most, and her eyes resemble those of asian people — small and slender. She has long and thick lashes, and I keep wondering if it's natural or artificial. Her dark brown hair definitely doesn't look like the girls with 4C natural hair, hers is more of 4A texture I think.

Don't ask me how I know about hair textures. Common sense maybe?

"Why are you staring at me?" she says offensively.
"Oh I was just picturing all the girls in the class, and you're ranking last when it comes to beauty."

She opens her mouth slightly, probably ready to unleash a verbal attack, but she hesitates. Instead, she says," At least I have brains, unlike some people."

"You don't even know my academic performance," I retort. "I don't remember mentioning your name,"
she fires back.

The rest of the walk is quiet as we make it to the school grounds. I quickly discard the cigarettes before we walk further. I spot Natalie from afar, getting out of a black Range Rover.

"Isn't that your sister?" Soraya asks, turning to face me.

"Yes that's my sister," I respond briefly.

"So why didn't you guys come together?"she asks, instead of keeping her mouth shut.

Lowering myself to her short figure, I take a step closer. "Maybe you should mind your business, Miss slow," I say, teasing her about our encounter earlier.

"Call me that once again and you won't be able to speak for the rest of your life," she threatens with a sharp tone.

"What are you going to do? Kiss me?" I ask, a smirk forming on my lips.

I definitely love getting on her nerves.

************************************************

Okay okay so can we start with the ship names???

Nathan + Soraya = Naya
Nathan + Soraya = Naraya
Soraya + Nathan = Sothan ( this one sounds like satan 😭)
Soraya + Nathan = Rayana

Guys what do you think??😹😹

Don't forget to vote⭐️

Muah 💋