°•~Chapter forty five~•°

♡Izuku's P.O.V♡

We were walking through halls and talking. We got to school late because Hachi was begging to bring Kota with us. "I still can't believe you drop kicked her!" Denki laughed out. "She deserved it!" Hachi said giggling. Zayne was holding onto her waist and Katsuki was giving me a piggy back ride.

We walked into class and saw class 3A sitting in the back. Everyone stood up and bowed before saying, "Welcome Lord, King, Queen, and Prince!" They all spoke at once. "Why are they bowing down!? They should be bowing down to us!" Momo shouted.

"Denki, monoma, shinso, and mineta!" Iida yelled getting their attention. "Why are you guys late!? That's not very hero!-" Blake piped up. "Oh shut it rip off sonic!" Class 3A looked shocked and mineta kissed Blake's forehead. 

"Eww! Mineta, you're gay!?" Ochako shouted in disgust. We all rolled our eyes. "Most of us are. Minus Hachi, Zayne, and Neito." I said sassily. Class 3A started yelling at us when Hachi whispered in my ear. "What is the homophobic brunette with the ugly outfit and jacked up nails' name?" She whispered.

"Ochako Uraraka." I whispered back. She smirked and used her ringmaster quirk to control Ochako. "H-hey! Why can't I control my body!?" Ochako shouted. We all laughed as she was pinned to the wall. "Now now. What are the rules for beating someone up?" Aunt kris asked. Us glycons smirked and looked at each other.

We then all spoke in unison. "Wait till training."

.

.

.

We all wore our hero costumes and walked out. "Hehe, I can't wait to beat them up!" Jayla said. We all laughed and saw Class3A. The rest of the class was in the observation room. We walked up to class 3A before smirking.

They turned to us and their jaws dropped. "What are you wearing?!" Todoroki shouted as he saw mine, Blake's, and the girls hero costumes. "Hero costumes. Duh." Blake said. The other boys were talking as Blake, the girls, and I smirked at class 3A.

"Those are far to sl*tty to be hero costumes!" Momo said. I looked at Blake and the girls and they looked at me. We started laughing our heads off. I wiped a tear from my eye. "Whoo! T-that was a good one Ho-momo!" I said. We laughed harder at the nickname.

Class 3A was shocked as I called momo that. "I-I ca-n't!" Jayla laughed out. When we calmed down we looked at class 3A. "Ugh, it doesn't matter! We'll definitely win!" Mina said and the rest of class 3A nodded. I giggled.

"Wow, they really are delusional!" Zayne said as the boys walked over. "I know right! They think that they can win against us!?" Hachi said. "W-we will! You'll see!" Kirishima yelled. We all looked at each other. "Yeah, hard pass." Shinso said. 

Kota ran over. "Mama! Papa!" He shouted happily. Class 3A was shocked when he hugged Hachi and Zayne. "You can't have a kid! Your still in High-school!" Iida yelled. We all groaned and Kota stepped forward.

"That's why your brothers legs don't work!" Kota shouted and Iida was shocked. The other glycons and I, including Zayne looked at Kota shocked. "D*mn straight! No offense you guys." Hachi said looking at the rest of us. We waved it off and Iida was crying.

"That's not h-hero li-" "I swear if you say 'that's not hero like' I'm going to tie you to a tree and break both of your legs and leave you there." Hachi threatened. You could tell she was getting annoyed. 

"You get scarier everyday." Neito said. Hachi smiled before we all left the area. We all walked over to some benches and waited for the rounds to start.

.

.

.

"Alright! Izuku you're up!" Aunt kris yelled and I stood up. "You are going against five people. Is that to much?" She asked. I shook my head and headed towards the arena. I cracked my neck and knuckles as the five walked up. The now so called Momo squad.  

Todoroki, ochako, tsuyu, Iida, and momo. "Oh this is gonna be fun~" I said to myself. They all ran toward me and Todoroki made and ice wall around the arena. I smirked and my wings appeared and spread out. They all stopped and I flew upward before using my demon side to control Tododoki's fire.

He was confused and caught off guard. I saw this and swooped down before kicking him out of bounds. "Todoroki is out!" Aunt kris yelled.  I turned around and saw momo running at me with a sword and shield. I dodged and stuck my foot out, tripping her. She fell out of bounds and aunt kris called it out. "Momo is out!" She shouted.

Ochako started touching rocks on the ground and ran towards me. Tsuyu wrapped me in her tongue. Iida then ran at me and tried to push me out of bounds. I quickly slipped from tsuyu's grip and dodged the flying rocks.

Iida was running at me and I round housed him with my hands behind my back. He flew out of bounds and Tsuyu tried to wrap me in her tongue. I quickly flew upward before using ghost to dissappear. The two looked around for me but they couldn't see me.

I grabbed Ochako and flew her to the boundary line before doing a spin throw to throw her out of bounds. She flew out of bounds and landed hard against the ground. "Iida and Ochako are out!" Aunt kris announced.

I then made myself visible and tsuyu used her tongue to try and grab me. I used Siren song and she fell to the ground in pain. She tried to capture me again and I caught her tongue and threw her out of bounds.

"Tsuyu is out! Izuku wins! The last battle is Hachi and all of class 3A! Head to the arena!" Aunt kris shouted. I giggled and left the bounds. Shinso, neito, neta, and denki all got up hesitantly. They walked to the arena and Hachi skipped behind them.

"Great job babe." Katsuki kissed my cheek and I smiled. I sat down and we watched as Hachi's battle started.