°•~Chapter twenty two~•°

♡Hachi's P.O.V♡

We made it to the gym and ran for five minutes before the teacher let us do whatever we want. I sat on Zaynes lap in my cat form. He scratched my ears and pet me making me purr. I was relaxing and listening to the others talk when I saw the lavender haired girl and boy from before. I growled softly. 'So much for relaxing.' I thought.

I heard izuku groan softly and the others rolled their eyes. "Hey Zayne~." The girl chirped. She saw me and made an 'aww' face. She reached out to pet me and I swatted at her and hissed. She was taken aback. "Is it yours?" She asked. "It's a She. And yes, I suppose you could say that." Zayne snapped. 

She batted her lashes at him and pouted. "Why doesn't she like me?!" She whined dramatically. The whole gym looked in our direction. I stood up and she tried to pet me again. I hissed and scratched her hand. "Ouch! How dare you!" She yelled at me. I sat down and attempted to relax again. Key word 'attempted'. She started flirting with Zayne again and pressed her chest against him.

I felt anger and jealousy bubble inside me. I watched as she went and kissed him. That was the last straw. I got up and scratched her arm. She jumped and looked at me. "Why you little!" She swung her hand into me and I flew across from her to the wall. I transformed back into my humanoid form before hitting the wall and hit the brick with a very faint thump. 

'Wow, weak.' I thought to myself. I stood up and walked over to her. By now everyone was on the bleachers and watching. Izuku and the others had front row seats. I looked to see Zayne desperately wipe his mouth. He spat and coughed. "Nasty." He grumbled.

I looked back at the lavender haired female in front of me. "You were the cat!? Eww!" She whined. I smiled slightly. "IZU-KUN! PONYTAIL!" I shouted. He threw a ponytail my way and I caught it. I tied up my hair in a ponytail. She did the same. "You wanna fight!?" She yelled. I looked at her in mock confusion.

"My quirk is stronger than yours! I'll just beat you into a pulp!" She shouted cockily. People had been recording the scenario. I looked at her and laughed lightly. My laugh turned into one of a psychopath. Her, terrible, stance faltered slightly. "You think I care!? Ha! Hilarious!" I said.

(Basically her laugh^)

I stepped forward. She stood in place. I smiled and saw her shiver. "Heh, you think you can just kiss my man in front of me and get away with it?! You're delusional!" I shouted. She looked at me. "How was I supposed to know you were the cat?!" She shouted back. My eyes narrowed. 

I ran a hand up to my hairline and drug it down my face. I laughed hysterically and stepped forward again. She shivered again and backed up. I took a few more steps before stopping. "Well! Maybe if you did your research, you would know!" I said tauntingly.

She smirked. "I can still take your man! Your not even pretty! And your more than likely broke!" She shouted cockily. My smile widened. She started running toward me with her hand out. I used my Cheshire quirk and disappeared, leaving my smile behind. She looked around and I appeared behind her with a giant pink hammer in my hands.

I leaned forward and whispered in her ear. "Boo!" She jumped back and saw the hammer in my hands. I tossed it in the air and caught it. She ran at me and jumped. I jumped up and hit her with the hammer in my hands. She flew into the wall and there was a faint crack. "What's your name?" I asked innocently. 

She smirked. "Lily Maine!" She said. I grinned. "Perfect~." I said slowly, purring as I said the word. She looked at me confused. Strings appeared on her wrists and legs. She looked at the strings. I moved my hands and she flew behind me. "Ack!-" She screamed as she hit the wall. 

I saw her twin running at me. He activated his quirk and a purple slime covered the floor. I jumped and landed on the other side of the slime. The girl ran at me and wrapped me up in a slime substance. I summoned cards and sharpened them. They cut the slime and I slid on the slime trail on the floor. The twins were off guard and fist bumped.

I used Siren Song to hurt their ears and pounced on them. I tied them up and tossed them aside. They looked at me confused. "Wha- how- huh?" They stuttered. Izuku walked next to me. We stood and looked at them. "Who do you two think you are!?" They shouted. Izuku and I looked at each other and smiled.

"I am Hachi Aizawa. Daughter of underground pro hero Eraserhead and present mic!" I said putting my hand elegantly to my chest. "And I am Izuku Midoriya. Son of Hisashi Midoriya and  Famous Model Inko Midoriya!" Izu-kun chirped. The two looked at us in fear.

"We are Cousins and Those are our men!" We said pointing at our respective lover. Zayne walked over with kat and wrapped his hand around my waist and kissed my cheek. Kat did the same to Izuku and the two looked at the lavender haired twins on the floor. "And we love them, not you." Theg said bluntly. We walked away and I sat down. 

I immediately got tons of congratulations and compliments on my fighting skills. I waved them off and the bell rang. We walked out of the gym and walked out of the building. I walked up to the car and sat down. Zayne got in and we left. He stopped at the mansion and we went inside. "Hey is she oka-" Uncle zashi started only to be interrupted by me slamming the door to mine and Zayne's bedroom. 

.

.

.

It was dinner and I walked out of the room. I sat at the dining table and crossed my arms. Zayne walked in and sat next to me. He rubbed my back and whispered into my ear. Soon plates were placed in front of us and we started eating. I had just swallowed a bite of my food and I slammed my fist on the table. Everyone stopped talking and looked at me in surprise.

I never lashed out like this. I never really got angry either. "Hachi? Are you oka-" Aunt inko began. I looked at her and she shut her mouth. I looked at Zayne. "Cheshire? Are you okay?" He asked. My grip on my fork tightened. I stared at the table.

"D-did. Did you l-like it?" I whispered. He looked at me. "What-?" He asked softly. I looked at him again. "I said..." "Did. You. Like. IT?!" I yelled. Everyone stared in shock. "Like what?" He asked. "WHEN THAT LITTLE SL*T KISSED YOU!" I yelled standing up. I felt tears well up in my eyes. He looked at me in shock. 

"No! Of course not! I don't like girls like that!" He said. Everyone looked at him. I looked at Izuku. "Did he do anything after she kissed him?" I asked strained. Izuku shook his head. "All he did was try to drink bleach. Literally." He said. I sighed. "Okay. Umm, excuse me. I'm gonna go outside really quick." I said walking over to where I kept my baseball bat.

I grabbed it and my leather gloves. I slipped the gloves on and grabbed my bat. I walked outside and stood in front of the punching bag, tree, and targets I used to hit in middle school, when my anger issues were really bad. I walked back into the house where everyone was sitting quietly. They all looked at me as I used my claws to unlock the gun safe.

I opened the safe and grabbed the gun papa gave me when I took over the mafia. A custom made pink glock 48 9mm. I looked at it for a second before loading it. "Forgot my gun." I said bluntly and walked back outside.