CHAPTER 13: NEW PARENTS

The hospital was buzzing with crowd of people.Everyone was busy. Amidst the crowd, a young man in his late 20' s ran a quick pace ,earning few glares from people around him.

He reached the room number 936 and pushed it open swiftly. There in the bed lied a young woman with her beautiful brown hair sprawled across the pillow. She was staring at the beautiful night sky through the window.

Beside her in a crib, lied a beautiful baby boy, sleeping peacefully knowing that his mom was right beside him.

" Sade , it's me. Are you alright" asked the man to his wife.

Sade turned around and smiled at him . He marched forward and hugged her.

" I'm sorry . I couldn't be here when you needed me the most. " he muttered whilst hugging her.

" Don't be . You are here and that's all that matters " she said and kissed him.

" Go,look at him" She said releasing him from the hug.

When he reached near the crib ,he saw his son peacefully sleeping. The baby stirred in his sleep, and his new born father took him in his hands for the first time.

Like every trademark father ,he too cried after holding his baby. Sade just smiled at him.

After few moments of crying and consoling ," where are your grandparents?" He asked her.

" Gramma is preparing us lunch at home  and will be back in about an hour and grampa was settling the bills." She said in a tired way.

He wanted to let her sleep,but a question was bugging him.

" I heard you went to your mom's grave and fainted. Thank God someone saw you , what would have happened if no one was there. Should have been careful" he scolded her.

" it's okay ,me and him are safe and I have a big revelation to tell you." She said and begin to sit.

" No. later ,now rest " he said while pushing her back.

" by the way ,do you know who admitted you here?" He asked her while unpacking the cozy warm babywear he bought for the baby.

Sade painfully remembered the incident. With the letters hidden behind her pillow as proof,she answered him

" It was my father."

TO BE CONTINUED.....