Ep. 1 - Godzilla Rises Again

Here's a new story me and ECHO-173 have been making. Enjoy.

Out in a forest, there was a storm happening. an egg-shaped capsule was rolling along the ground, rolling down a hill before stopping in a ditch. It seemed to be able to split two pieces (top and bottom) along a zig-zag line in the center. The top area of the capsule has a small dark spot and four smaller spots on the bottom. 

A snake slithered up to the egg thinking it could eat it

A snake slithered up to the egg thinking it could eat it. But as soon as the snake got close, a bright blue glowed from the zig-zag line, coming from inside the egg. Making the snake back away out of instinctive fear. A fear that was felt throughout the entire area.

*****

It was a brisk and slightly damp morning in Sanjo City, Japan, young kids and teens were leaving their homes for school. Some walked with friends, while others ran to race, 

[Watch out today as last night's downpour left behind some large puddles, roughly four inches of rain water in fact. Although, today you should bring pair of sunglasses, as we're in for a hot day which will help those pesky puddles.] The radio's weather girl.

"Takato! I know you're up already!" A boy outside announced, two boys in soccer uniforms were ringing a doorbell at a house's front front door. "Come on! Rejoin the team, even just as a provisional member!"

Just then a young boy opened the door. He had pale skin, spiky brown hair, and big round purple eyes. He wears a red short-sleeve T-shirt with a yellow collar and a black fanny pack around his tummy decorated with a dinosaur tooth. He also wears orange joggers, red sneakers and red gloves with no fingers. Most distinctive of all, he wears a visor with a clear 'shade' and two horns.

 Most distinctive of all, he wears a visor with a clear 'shade' and two horns

"Takato!" The soccer boy excitedly said.

"You guys are hypocrites. First you talk behind my back because I played better than you. And now you want me to come back?" Takato replied with a stern look. "I'm done with sports anyway, sports are stupid."

The other boy with the first one seemed really annoyed by Takato's statement. "You're just a first-year kid! What makes you think you can talk to us like that-" The second boy was cut off by his friend.