9th Bubble

9th Bubble

The 9th Bubble, best described as a container of everything in existence, non-existence, on all layers and forms of creation, realities, illusions, ect. The 9th Bubble contains everything of the lower dimensions.

When one thinks about a multiverse they imagine spheres which contain a universe, then an infinite amount of spheres, well, that works up to the 3 Worlds or 4th Dimension, an Omniverse is a container for every Multiverse. You could imagine the 9th Bubble as the Container of everything including an Infinite Amount of Omniverse's, it is here where entities known as "Dreamers" exist, it should be noted Dreamers all exist outside of the Bubbles but not beyond them. They are the keepers of the Bubbles, as Bubbles are as fragile as the 10th Script wants them to be. Dreamers however do not know of the existence of the 10th Script, and simply dream Bubbles, every dream they have forms a new Bubble, every Bubble can contain an infinite amount of more Bubbles inside of them as even though Dreamers exist outside Bubbles, they at the same time do exist within a Bubble. If a Bubble was to be "popped" then a infinite amount of results may happen, either everything within that Bubble, every single dimension beforehand would cease to exist, everything within the bubble may "burst" out and expand further attempting to take over the Texture they reside in. Everything within the Bubble may attempt to reseal itself via either reformation of the bubble be its own will or the dreamers will to continue dreaming that dream, or the Bubble will reseal itself via sacrificing part of itself inside to restore itself.

The 9th Bubble is one of the highest layers there is as it contains its own self, becoming really unimaginable, unthinkable, to even perceive as it contains an infinite amounts of Omniumverse's.

Escaping the 9th Bubble

To those above the 9th Bubble they would simply see an Infinite Amount of 9th Bubbles containing itself and everything below, however anything below attempting to escape the 9th Bubble would simply find themselves within another 9th Bubble on an outside perspective of it, within another 9th Bubble. The only way to acknowledge the "Other" Bubbles to visibly see each path is to become a Dreamer by gaining Dreamer Authority, which is risky, as in the attempt one could end up "Sleeping" and "Dreaming" for an inescapable and irreversible amount of non-time-time. Which is to be as if becoming a "Battery" powering the 9th Bubble by becoming another maker and expander of the 9th Bubble, trapping yourself under its influence. Should one be use to dreaming within a dream, would cause one to only be trapped further and deeper as the 9th Bubble "pulls" you into a deeper sleep to continue to dream and expand it infinitely further, even beyond ∞1 or ∞∞ or even ∞∞∞∞∞∞^∞∞∞^∞∞∞∞^∞ to ensure none would escape, but should on the indescribably rare even for an infinite^∞ amount of tries, ends up waking up in the truest sense and not as an illusion of the 9th Bubble attempting to keep you in its clutches, one will find themselves able to traverse the 9th Bubble, seeing its "walls" and where to go to escape. However the distance being non-existent can't be described as it is not "close" as my word choice may seem to implicate, remember when the dimensions and concepts of space and distance don't exist, it becomes impossibly hard to describe how far or long the journey to escape the ∞ amount of 9th Bubbles will take.

Defenses of the 9th Bubble

Should one become a Dreamer, a looong series of ∞ amounts of defenses begin to auto-regulate within the 9th Bubble, because becoming a Dreamer is a willing choice, the 9th Bubble has access to influence the deepest parts of your soul or existence/non-existence, your essence, your EVERYTHING, is all under control of the 9th Bubble at this time, you will create a bubble or two or twenty or a trillion or a googolplex or a ∞ or a ∞W or a ∞ABW3748 or even a ∞∞A1 amount of 9th Bubbles before you may remember your attempt in even wanting to escape, upon remembering however the drain may make you surrender in exhaustion, letting yourself power the 9th Bubble as the 9th Bubble will power you back to continue expanding itself.

Should you have enough energy or stamina to continue to attempt to awaken, the 9th Bubble will may make you believe you falsely awakened, an illusion to prevent you from realizing you are still dreaming, using your own dreaming nature to trap you within your own dream, putting you in your own personal 9th Bubble within an unknown variable of 9th Bubbles. These illusions are so powerful even the Omniscient entity you surely have become now could barely even realize that anything is wrong, believing your ∞ travel in escaping the 9th Bubble was simply another Dream which leaves you at square 1, or are you still within another illusion?

The 9th Bubble may also begin covering your own Bubble with more 9th Bubbles as it will attempt to keep you one way or another with these methods, there are an ∞AW3 amount of defenses in which the 9th Bubble will attempt to keep you, but should you escape it. You will find yourself beyond anything like nothing before.
Waking up

1st Way: Surpassing its "Infinite" amount of defenses and tricks, escaping them until you wake up, such as "infinitely flying to the roof and escaping out of the multiple layers of bubbles of various sizes like containers"

Do note the 9th Bubble is like being put in a box, thats inside of a box. It wants to keep you dreaming so it will also make you think you woke up in your dream, to keep you dreaming, and by this point in time, the concepts of Infinity doesn't exactly matter to them since Cardinal and Ordinal Numbers exist to go past Infinity anyway.

2nd Way: Disrupt the 9th Bubble by destroying all your dreams including the defensive dreams it will make you think you woke up from, the 9th Bubble is powered by you dreaming, since note at this point your brain is made to comprehend an infinite amount of timelines, and thus your dreams are able to create an infinite amount of new worlds of existences. This allows the 9th Bubble to expand and grow, using you as it's battery.

The reason why its called the 9th Bubble singular is because in reality it is just 1 veerrry massive bubble containing every other bubble created by Dreamers (aka what you become when you fall alseep and end up dreaming, creating those worlds in the 9th Bubble)
Becoming an "Awakened" Dreamer comes with benefits, such as an understanding of the 9th Bubble and being able to create more 9th Bubbles, similar to how 5th Outcome Players can create worlds, 9th Bubble Awakened Dreamers can make every dimension below and more 9th Bubbles which in turn fuels the overall 9th Bubble.

The reason why its called the 9th Bubble singular is because in reality it is just 1 veerrry massive bubble containing every other bubble created by Dreamers (aka what you become when you fall alseep and end up dreaming, creating those worlds in t...