2nd World- Universe

2nd World

The second world is easiest described as the Universe itself, or atleast, the planes in which its built upon, that is to say, every Galaxy, Solar System, Planet, or even Atom that is apart of the Universe is part of the Second World, however it is most commonly referred too as the "Human Realm" or "Overworld", ah how narcissistic Humans can be. Well, I suppose any creature that can think would believe themselves to be the center of the universe. But that is beside the point.

Necessities

"Space-Time" a Universe typically functions under a 3D construct system. In physics, spacetime is any mathematical model that fuses the three dimensions of space and the one dimension of time into a single four-dimensional continuum. It should be noted that different observers perceive where and when events occur differently. Time Flows with Space so that Planets spin, Stars Shine, *almost* motion in the Universe is from Energy mixed with Space-Time.

"Matter" Matter is a substance made up of various types of particles that occupies physical space and has inertia, the most familiar examples of material particles are the electron, the proton and the neutron.

"Mass" is a coherent, typically large body of matter with no definite shape. Its what really takes up space in the Universe.

"Atoms" An atom is a particle of matter that uniquely defines a chemical element. An atom consists of a central nucleus that is surrounded by one or more negatively charged electrons. The nucleus is positively charged and contains one or more relatively heavy particles known as protons and neutrons. Its said they make up everything but I trust them.

"Subatomic" is something smaller than the size of an atom, while not relatively needed, sometimes these can act as entirely seperate layers of what appears to be reality, for example what if every creature above the size of an atom didn't know that there was an entire other universe within the subatomic plane? Another world built similarly or completely different than their own just smaller to them but the same size for us. Us? Are we just subatomic particles under a much larger mechanism?...

"Dark Matter" Unlike normal matter, dark matter does not interact with the electromagnetic force. This means it does not absorb, reflect or emit light. It is very important as if there were only ordinary matter in the universe, there would not have been enough time for density perturbations to grow into the galaxies and clusters currently seen. Dark matter provides a solution to this problem because it is unaffected by radiation. Therefore, its density perturbations can grow first. dark matter is not baryonic at all, but that it is made up of other, more exotic particles like axions or WIMPS.

"Dark Energy" Think of dark energy as the "opposite" to gravity-an "anti-gravity" force providing a negative pressure that fills the universe and stretches the very fabric of spacetime. As it does so dark energy drives cosmic objects apart at an increasingly rapid rate rather than drawing them together as gravity does. Which is also a very important component if you wish your Universe to continue to expand farther than the normal boundaries set for it.

Typically Found within Universes

This is not under necessity because its even more rare for there to not he possibilities of these not existing within the infinite multiverse of 2nd World's. While true other worlds may lack some components under the 'Necessity' tab, these are still secondary or even last upon the Creation of a Universe.

"Galaxy" A galaxy is a system of stars, stellar remnants, interstellar gas, dust, and dark matter bound together by gravity. It usually has hundreds of billions of stars, enough gas and dust to make billions more stars, and at least ten times as much dark matter as all the stars and gas put together. And it's all held together by gravity.