3rd World- Underworld

3rd World

The Third World is the Underworld or Netherworld, it tends to operate in the same yet opposite way to the 1st World, it's location is various depending on the Universe, sometimes its found under some planets near the heated cores, sometimes it resides within it's own plane in which it follows the 1st world in having various pocket dimensions and planes to suite the ones that are apart of the 3rd World, be seperated into multiple sections like "circle" domains, or be one vast area. Its appearance also varies. The energy of the 3rd World runs in an opposite frequency as the 1st world where the 1st World "purifies" by overriding a sample of other energy with its own mark mixing it to being its own, the 3rd Worlds energies "corrupt" or "overpower" samples of other energies, by converting energy into being more like itself rather than pushing it's essence away. 3rd World energy also can mimic other energy forms which is why a "Hellish" Creature is seen as stronger than a 2nd World entity even if their both the same species. This area spans across an infinite space where time is irrelevant.

Netherian Tiers

There are Netherian entities that are similar to Deities, although they don't always overlook at the 2nd World, plenty only look at their own lands within the 3rd World.

"God/Goddess of the Dead" are Deities which rule willing or not over the netherworld. These entities usually create the Underworlds or reside in them, various forms come in Hades, Ereshkigal, Anubis, and more.

"Demon God/Goddess" Are Deities of Demonic Creatures born within the 3rd World

"Demon King/Lord" are rulers over the 3rd World that act in high societal standing.

"Demon Warlord" are an archetype that rivals normal Royalty in power as they usually follow the King and act as their Aces, not as Pillar Holders but have the potential to be one.

"Demon Royalty" are the Kin or Next Upcoming in line to the throne of Demon Kings or Lords. They may have special prowess, powers, intellect, or abilities which makes them standout.

"Demon" Are the most commonly heard of entities of the 3rd World, which is sad because many describe them to be horrible disgusting beings when in reality you're all ugly and beautiful in your own way. Their feelings are hurt and you should know that. No wonder people think their mad I would be too if everyone thought I was evil when sometimes I wanna help. Personalities of course vary, as well as shape, size, appearances, color, heck, some may not be even able to speak. Some may be statues that laugh, some may be giants that reach to red foggy clouds, or even simple servants too small to do anything but hang and clean your clothes.

Not Always "Evil/Bad"
Despite the assumption of what this World usually revolves around, the existence of the 3rd World is not always a bad thing or full of "evil" entities. Morale decisions should not be assumed due to the essence or similarities and oppositions between the 1st World and the 3rd. Just as the 1st Worlds Divine may be "evil", the 3rd Worlds Demons may be "good".