CELEBRATION CHAPTER

Thank you all so much for the reads, the votes, and everything in between <3

~~~

Chemist, about Megavolt: Can I tell them they look nice?

Bushroot: Sure.

Chemist: Can I tell them I respect them?

Bushroot: Maybe, if they ask.

Chemist: Should I show them an oil painting I made of us surrounded by our three cats and four dogs?

Bushroot: ...

Bushroot: I'd save that for later.

~~~

Liquidator's old ass playing a video game: How do I play?

*Liquidator has drawn first blood!*

*Liquidator is on a killing spree!*

*Liquidator is on a rampage!*

*Liquidator is unstoppable!*

*Liquidator is dominating!*

*Liquidator is godlike!*

Liquidator: Don't worry guys, I figured it out.

~~~

Negaduck: Hey, what's your Netflix password?

Chemist: ihopeyoudie

Negaduck: Fuck you.

~~~

Quackerjack: I'm never donating blood ever again.

Quackerjack: The second you walk through the door, it's just one invasive question after another!

Quackerjack: 'Where did you get it?' 'Why is it in a bucket?' I mean, do you want it or not?

~~~

Megavolt: "29-34 Give a particular ecosystem and explain how it could be protected."

Megavolt: Help.

Bushroot: Forests, stop cutting down trees and don't hold gender reveal parties anywhere near them.

~~~

Chemist: They made Bushroot cry!

Megavolt: Bushroot always cries!

Bushroot: That's not true! *cries*

~~~

Negaduck: The joy of hanging out with Quackerjack. You look away for 5 seconds to make sure something is set up correctly, and they bite the tip of a fuse off.

~~~

Liquidator: Negaduck! I thought you were dead!

Negaduck: No, just in deep cover.

Liquidator: ...But it was an open casket.

Negaduck: It was very deep.

Chemist: Not deep enough, apparently.

Negaduck: Listen here you little shit-

~~~

Chemist: Awww, why don't you like cats, Megavolt? They're just snuggly buddies! They have toe beans! They make a little blep! What's not to love??

Megavolt: I don't know Chemist, I just prefer to be conscious instead of dead on the floor.

Chemist:

Megavolt: I'm ALLERGIC.

~~~

Negaduck: I could kill you if I wanted.

Megavolt: Yeah? So could any other human being. So could a dog. So could a dedicated duck. You aren't special.

~~~

Bushroot: How is spring not everyone's favorite season? The trees are PINK, guys!

Chemist: Allergies are also a problem, y'know.

Bushroot: But pink.

Negaduck: And it's hot.

Bushroot: PINK!

~~~

Negaduck: I told Chemist that their ears turn red when they lie.

Megavolt: Do they?

Negaduck: No.

Megavolt: Then why did you tell them that?

Negaduck: Because I can do this.

Negaduck: Hey Chemist! Do you love us?

Chemist, with their hands over their ears: No.

~~~

Chemist: Negaduck... How do I begin to explain Negaduck?

Liquidator: Negaduck is flawless.

Quackerjack: I hear their hair's insured for $10,000.

Megavolt: I hear they do car commercials... in Japan.

Bushroot: One time they punched me in the face... it was awesome.

~~~

Bushroot, laying in bed: Get out of my room.

Quackerjack, standing just outside of the door frame: I'm not in your room.

~~~

Negaduck: You treat an outside wound with rubbing alcohol. You treat an inside wound with drinking alcohol.

~~~

Bushroot: According to the footage here, you shook the vending machine and when the shake alarm went off, you punched the glass and broke it.

Chemist: ...I was hungry.

~~~

Bushroot: Megavolt...

Megavolt: I can tell by the tone of your voice that you are disappointed. Alas, I must further disappoint you by affirming how little I give a fuck.

~~~

Now while Megavolt may not give a fuck, I do. ABOUT YOU SILLIES READING MY STORY!!! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH GUYS!!! We're #1 in the Darkwing Duck hashtag, yayyyy!!! I'm so sorry I don't post as often as I'd like. School n' stuff I'm afraid. I'll give you all more updates soon! YAYYYYYY!

-Flame