Fearsome Five TV (ft. Chemist)

Quackerjack: Every resident in the St. Canard zoo has died. And now, for the weather. Megs?

Megavolt: Thanks Quackerjack. As you can see behind me, it's... *Checks wrist, but there's no watch.* ... 3:37 in the afternoon... *Licks his finger and holds it up.* ....Dry.... *Waits a moment for QJ to respond.* ....Quackerjack?..

~~~

*Quackerjack comes into the room, dressed as a doctor.* 

QJ: I'm Dr Heebie. I'm sorry.... *Checks clipboard.* You're dying.

Liquidator: Oh... Shit...

~~~

QJ: Mountains. The secret killer? And now for the weather. Megs?

Megavolt: *Surrounded by fire.* "QJ, I'm currently in the center of the sun... uh... It's hot. That I can tell ya.*Licks his finger and holds it up.* ...It's still dry.

~~~

Negaduck: *Opens the fridge.*

Quackerjack, dressed as a doctor again: *Pops out.*

Negaduck: Woah! Hi!

QJ: I'm sorry... You're dying.

Negaduck: Uh.. No? What?

~~~

Liquidator: AAAAAAAAAAAAAND Welcome back to Disc! Of! Riches!

QJ: WOOOOAH Welcome back to the final round, everybody! We've made it here after a long time, everyone else was dead and gone but you guys survived! We've got... *motions to Chemist* Insane chick! With $4,321! *motions to Megavolt* Sparky! With $6,823! And bringing up the BIG BUCKS, *Motions to Darkwing* Is the big man with the stupid cape! With $10,220! Oh, good for you, good for you! You're in first place, so that means you get to try to solve the puzzle, unless you wanna get another letter in there!

DW: Uhh... I think I'm gonna try to solve it!

QJ: Ohhh! Look at the brains on this boy right here! Go on!

DW: Uhh.. "Do it, do it, come on, kill me, I'm here, come on do it now, kill me!"

QJ: *Gets out gun* Well if you say so... *Shoots and kills DW*

Later...

Bushroot: YOU CAN'T KEEP DOING THIS!!!

QJ: What are you talking about!? He ASKED ME to do it!

Bushroot: THAT WAS THE GAME!!! You can't keep KILLING CONTESTANTS!!!!

~~~

Chemist: Beep a doop a bop a dee ba do ba da ba I killed Santy Claus a boop a dab a dee bo Bang! Bang! A beep a doo ba doo ba dee ba bee ba do-

~~~