Oooo look a 21st chapter (Chemist Special!!!)

We're past 20, y'all.

It's every adult's nightmare.

And since Chemist, my OC, is canonically 21 (according to me), this chapter will be dedicated to her (and Megs, of course).

~~~

Chemist: Anybody got any crayons so I can color in my Ph. D.?

~~~

Chemist: So uh, for this party and everything, do you, uh...
Megavolt, sighing: You don't know how to dress for this, do you?
Chemist, panicked: WHAT IS CLOTHES???

~~~

Chemist: Sometimes, I don't realize an event was traumatic until I tell it as a funny story and notice everyone is staring at me weird.

~~~

Chemist: Talk dirty to me, baby~
Megavolt: The dishes.
Chemist: Wh-
Megavolt: They've been there for 4 days and it's your turn to wash them. You still haven't cleaned them and I have asked you to do so several times.

~~~

Chemist: If you don't stop talking, I'm going to jump out of that window.
Megavolt: ...We're on the ground floor.
Chemist: I know but I want a dramatic exit.

~~~

Megavolt: Why is there blood everywhere?
Chemist: I may have aggressively poked someone with a knife.
Megavolt: You stabbed someone?!
Chemist: No, no. I aggressively poked someone with a knife.

~~~

Megavolt: Watcha got there..?
Chemist: *petting a ostrich* A smoothie.

~~~

Chemist: Since we're in a relationship now, your clothes are my clothes too. Don't ask me why I have your shirt on, this is our shirt.
Megavolt: Fine, but when I come strutting in with your fuzzy socks I don't want to hear shit.

~~~

Megavolt, sweating: Chemist, there's something I need to ask you-
Chemist: Finally! You're proposing!
Megavolt: How'd you know?
Chemist: Megavolt, you've dropped the ring five times during dinner.
Chemist: I even picked it up once.

~~~

Chemist: I would never say that my partner is a bitch and I don't don't like them. That's not true... My partner is a bitch and I like them so much!

~~~

Chemist, after having a nosebleed: Welp. Time to wash the blood off my hands.

~~~

Chemist: What if Cinderella was a baking slave instead of a cleaning slave, and her name was Mozzarella?
Megavolt: Don't ever speak to me again.

~~~

Chemist: Everyone knows that Santa is an invention designed by the big five corporations to sell tinsel and video games to an unsuspecting public.
Megavolt: The whole "childhood wonder" stage just blew right past you, didn't it?

~~~

STORY TIME!!! 

Chemist and Megavolt were on the rooftops at night. Chemist had Megavolt's hands in hers, leading him along the way to wherever she asked him to follow her to, as he was blindfolded by her earlier. While this should've been a big red flag, the pair of villains had both been brought to the brink of insanity, and had earned each other's trust because of it. Chemist suddenly stopped and turned Megavolt gently to face the surprise, and took the blindfold off from behind him. He was met with a ton of light bulbs strung together to make the words "I Love You", and he was delighted by it. He quickly turned around to pick Chemist up in a hug, twirling her around in his arms before he got dizzy and fell down, Chemist falling with him.

They both sat up, laughing like the maniacs they were as Megavolt still held onto Chemist. They calmed down and, at the same time, leaned in to kiss the other.

Negaduck owes Quackerjack $100.

~~~