16 💜 Caught

Fuck it, I need to get these restraints off you before you wake up. This was a stupid idea. What the hell was I thinking. I quickly unbuckle your left wrist and I'm about to start on the second when you smile in your sleep and start to stir.

Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck.

You stretch out your arms, frown, open your eyes and look straight at me, kneeling next to you on the bed, my arms hovering just above your head from where I was about to unbuckle the second restraint.

'Violet?'

There is a tone to your voice that makes my stomach hit the floor.

'What are you doing?'

'I'm just... I was...'

You move your arm, hear the rattle of chains, fury crosses your face. 'Oh, you didn't. Tell me you didn't Violet.'

'I'll take it off, I was just playing. I've already undone the other one...'

'The other one?'

Fuck.

'You restrained me? In my sleep? Without my consent? You did that? To me? To your Dom? Are you fucking kidding me?

Oh, this is bad. This is really, really bad.

Your chestnut eyes are now black. There's a monster in them, and he looks at me like he could take over the rest of your body at any moment.

'I'm in trouble aren't I?' I mumble and bite my lip. Knowing I've crossed a line.

'Yes, Violet, you are in trouble. Undo the buckle now.' You don't shout exactly, but it's a close to shouting as I've ever heard from you.

I start to cry and my hands shake as I undo the buckle. I feel so many shade of wrong that I don't know where to look, so I concentrate on the buckle. Then kneel back on my haunches and say, 'I want to go home now.'

You sit up and stretch out your arms. You're calm now. The monster of you seems to be back under control. 'You're not going anywhere Violet. Go get in the shower. I want you as clean as my conscience. And then I'm going to teach you just who the fuck is in charge. Your body will be singing my song for the rest of the week to remind you what you are, and who you are to me.'

'Who I am?' My heart sinks and my tears fall.

Your eyes soften, just a tiny bit, 'No, Violet, I'm not going to break up with you.' You say reading my mind. 'But you need reminding that you are my sub. You seem to be confused about who is to be bound and who is to do the binding. Now get in the fucking shower.'

I scamper off the the shower without another word as I hear you say to yourself... 'The fuck is it with this girl. If I don't get her in line I'm fucked. She's already got my fucking heart, I'm not giving her my dignity too.'

I smile at the words. Even when I'm being punished I'm winning.