𝟒.

omniscient
a few days later

marshall hand wrapped tightly around his girlfriend slender neck before he slammed her body into the wall, the room thick with tension "why the fuck do you insist on embarrassing me huh giselle?"

marshall hand wrapped tightly around his girlfriend slender neck before he slammed her body into the wall, the room thick with tension "why the fuck do you insist on embarrassing me huh giselle?". he asked in a low tone making beyoncé colored eyes roll "t–the fuck i do?". she says in a slurred voice.

the two were very fucked up at the moment being on the very large yacht of andre who was throwing a party inviting the couple who couldn't even last an hour without fighting "you was cheesing in that pussy face while i went to get your food!". he screamed making her smile "aww it doesn't feel good does it?".

"let me the fuck go so i can go eat my food". she whined attempting to claw at his hand only feeling marshall's grip tightened "forget that food you're mines giselle i'll snap ya fucking neck if you do that shit again". mushing his head back beyoncé's back hit the bed with a soft thump.

"come do it then nigga". beyoncé says eyeing her boyfriend who laughed softly "you so fucking crazy girl". he says eyeing her blemish free face "so are you marshall".

wrapping her arms around his neck marshall skillfully freed his dick while beyoncé smashed her lips roughly against his, "you like making me mad or something?". he asked making her scream out in pleasure. "ayeeee deshaun where is em at?". dre asked glancing around the spacious pool area.

"i'm not sure him and bee was fighting earlier". he says smiling at sharonda who happily sat on his lap with two drinks in her hands. "aw hell hopefully they don't kill each other".

"fuck marshall!". beyoncé moaned loudly feeling her boyfriend hit places only he could, "shut the hell up giselle". marshall gritted roughly slamming her head against the bed.

tears welled in beyoncé's eyes as marshall dug deeper hitting her g spot repeatedly, "i don't like when you flirt with other men giselle". he muttered reaching over to grab her neck yanking her towards him "but you do the same thing with those blondes". she replies feeling his lips kiss her tears away.

"so what you can't be me giselle". he says rubbing his fingers against her swollen clit, "since you wanna so friendly with men i'll prevent it". beyoncé walls clamped tightly around marshall's member while their sounds of pleasure echoed loudly in the bedroom.

throwing her ass back faster marshall grunted placing his face on her soft back, "marshall god i love you". beyoncé weakly says feeling his warm seed fill her body, "i love you too". slowly pulling his now soft member out marshall lay on his back glancing at the ceiling in deep thought.