𝟏.

omniscient
early the next morning

marshall's eyes squinted hearing loud banging at his hotel front door, reaching beside him he was met with air making him sit up in confusion

marshall's eyes squinted hearing loud banging at his hotel front door, reaching beside him he was met with air making him sit up in confusion. "giselle?". he shouted hearing shuffling in the bathroom, sliding the covers off his naked body he ignored the knocking grabbing and sliding his gray sweats on.

beyoncé shut her eyes in pain as more puke forced it's way out her throat, she had been in the bathroom for more than twenty minutes since the strong urge to throw up woke her matthew was gonna most definitely kill her once he saw the magazine or the tv coverage of what happened last night.

a warm hand touched beyoncé's back making her flinch before realizing it was only marshall, the two locked eyes before she once again gagged leaning over to throw up her stomach lining.

"this is what your dumb beautiful ass get for drinking while being underage". he says in a petty tone making her reach over to punch him weakly in the chest.

"fuck you nigga". she weakly spat making him burst into a fit of laughter, "baby you can't even cuss correctly just be quiet". he muttered rubbing his hand against her smooth back.

whimpering in pain marshall sighs grabbing the hair tie off the sink before fisting beyoncé's hair putting it messy in a bun out her face "thank you baby". she says in a soft tone making him smile.

they both froze hearing marshall's front door open, "the hell". he says standing up quickly standing protectively in front of his girl who was in too much pain to worry about the intruder.

cocking his fist back marshall accidentally swung on paul who held his cheek in shock, "oh shit my bad old man". he says rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

paul narrowed his piercing eyes at beyoncé who was giggling lowly below them, "young lady i suggest you be quiet, your father is very upset with you and marshall i am extremely angry with you get out here so we can talk!".

beyoncé's face pale at the information, flushing the toilet she locked eyes with marshall who shrugged kneeling in front of her "don't worry about your father nor paul you know i got you baby". he softly says kissing her warm forehead.

holding his hands out marshall helped beyoncé to her feet before the two washed their face and brushed their teeth, "baby my head is killing me, how can y'all drink constantly without feeling like death?". she softly asks walking in front of marshall who bit his bottom lip.

slapping her harshly against the ass beyoncé yelped loudly quickly turning around to swing on her boyfriend who ducked running to hop on the bed "you so childish baby stop and help me i feel like i'm dying". she whines walking over to fall onto his body.