Soon after landing on level ground, he turned towards the young man ready to strike him with another attack however when he faced the direction he saw nothing, just dust rising into the air in the area where the young man once stood which forced the youkai to look up into the air until he saw Issei charging something in his hand which was black in colour but let out small sparks of green lightning until it began growing and growing covering his hand until finally he released a large beam that shot towards the youkai but due to the speed the beam went the youkai couldn’t move from his spot and found himself being struck by the attack.

Boom! It went as soon as it hit the ground, but due to the force being quite strong, the barrier protecting the spectators from stray attacks began vibrating and shaking causing some who sat in the nearest seats to panic slightly as they saw close to the bottom of the barrier cracking slightly but not breaking as the machine which was developed managed to increase the energy needed to support the barrier to hold steady.

After a few minutes of the crowd cheering and clapping the dust which engulfed the arena began to dissipate until only five individuals could be seen in the centre all posing in various ways until the dust fully dissipated for all to see.

The crowd erupted once again, this time shouting the team name which filled the team with glee and excitement as they understood that they entertained the club. However, as they continued to listen to the crowd they fixed their attention towards the people who were shouting in disappointment as they wanted more from the young hero which caused Issei to see the inside as he felt unsatisfied with his performance of not entertaining the crowd but to the view of everyone else a smile remained on his face.

Click!

The screen froze on the face of Issei who smiled towards the TV which was situated inside the club room of the ORC as the other members participated as spectators in the background. They all sat on the couches surrounding the center of the room whilst Akeno sat in Rias’s seat as she was appointed as interim manager as the heiress remained in the hospital as the other medicinal properties needed for the antidote weren’t yet retrieved. However in the few months since the date she accrued the disease three of five of the ingredients needed to develop the cure had been found and stored however the last two were hard to get as the owners of those ingredients belonged to different domains which they owned and traversing to their capital was dangerous with only a 2.3% success rate of completion.

Those last two ingredients were, Wolfsbane which was held by the Cerberus in Hades realm and the blood of Midgardsormr which fell into the domain of Loki and Asgard. Communication between the devils and Asguardians was successful however dealing with Loki was another problem and so a mission was set up to steal the blood as the serpent slept which at this time was unsuccessful and resulted in many members of the devil clan had fallen when the serpent woke up and violently attacked the groups. On the other hand with Hades it was another issue, most of the time that they requested his presence to talk Hades wouldn’t be in according to his assistant and thus meant that nothing could be done until they could get a hold of Hades.

Akeno looked on with anger and malice as she saw the happiness on the former pawn's face. She continued to reminisce about the events that transpired after the heiress had been in the hospital for the first week of the heiress being in hospital. On the Friday of that week the group sat inside the club room conversing about their jobs and the rating games which were soon approaching which caused mass confusion between the members. After they all calmed down and began conversing a bright light enveloped the area in which the current devil king appeared out of the blue which startled the group but they all bowed in respect when he walked towards the desk where his sister would usually sit.

[Flashback]

Sirzechs: Sorry to interrupt you, but i come here to inform you about some changes that i would like to implement for the time being as we search for the ingredients for the antidote. Also I came here to inform you that we have gathered another ingredient. At this moment Rias is in a medically induced coma however she is doing well and the power of destruction has subsided a bit.