Chapter 20

Dean P.O.V

"When are you going to see Elena?" Sam says handing me a bag with food.

"I've been asking her but she says she still sick" I shrug. We got here a 2 days ago. I really wanted to see Elena and explain about the I love you. Maybe that's why she didn't want to see me. Maybe she isn't in love with me like I am.

"Just go and see her" he said grabbing the car keys.

He drove me to Elena's place. He dropped me off. I knock on the door and Alaric opened the door. I think he is her uncle.

"Hello sir is Elena here?" I asked nicely. Jeremy was on the couch watching tv.

"I don't think she is up" Jeremy gets up and looks at Alaric unsure.

"Just let him go see her" Alaric said. I look at them confused.

"Upstairs to the left" Jeremy said with half a smile.

"Thanks" Sam brought her burgers and fries. I climb up the stairs and hear her softy sing with the TV.

I knock the door before slowly opening the door.

"Elena" I said making Elena cover her face with the covers.

"Dean what are you doing here?" She said nervously.

"I wanted to see you babe" I said looking at her confused.

"What's wrong?" I sit on the bed.

"I'm sick I don't want you to see me" she whispered.

"I've seen sick people before Lena" I chuckle.

"This is a different Dean" she said still under the covers.

"Elena" she sighed before uncovering herself. I gasp very loudly.

She had a black eye,busted lip and a huge bruise on the side of her face.

"Who did that?" I yell getting up.

"I was jumped" she said trying to sit up more but she hissed really loud.

"By who? Did they find the asshole? Im gonna murder him" I said angrily.

"I don't know Dean but the strange thing was it was a girl and she um"

"She what?"

"She said this is for Dean" she said looking scared.

Bela wouldn't do this. I know she wouldn't then who was it.

"What did the doctor say?" I sit back on the bed looking at her face with concern.

"I have 6 broken ribs" she said sadly.

"I'm sorry Elena. I promise you I'll find the person responsible for doing this to you" I said grabbing her hands.

"Dean"

"Yeah?"

"I love you" she said smiling. I chuckle softly kissing her lip but she hissed.

"I'm gonna miss kissing you" she said patting for me to lay beside her.

I have to find out who this girl is. Why would she do this to Elena. Im gonna make her pay.

{{Sorry it was short I was stuck but it was kinda good right? Comment what you think. I'll try to post again later tonight}}