Chapter 4

"What are you stareing at?" Sam sits back down. I couldn't stop looking at Elena. I saw her yesterday at a frat party or something. She is so beautiful. With her long dark brown hair,brown eyes and a beautiful smile. When I saw her for the first time talking to her friends I knew I had to get to know her. Who knew she was going to be at the bar.

"Just admiring beauty" I said getting Sam to laugh.

"Lets see who the one night stand is for today" He turns around and looks at the direction I was stareing.

"No she's off limit " Sam says getting my attention.

"What you like her?" Sam shakes his head.

"I don't like her but she's sweet and she isn't like the girls you dated"

"You're right she isn't" He knew what I was thinking about.

I need to get her. know what she likes, what kind of music she likes.

Dean Winchester what are you talking about? You never care that much for a girl. It's always one night stands.

But this time its different.

She different.

I watch her laugh at something her friend said. Her guy friend keeps giving me the stink eye.

"Is that her boyfriend?" I said grabbing my glass with whiskey.

"No thats the other dude Damon. It looked like they were in a fight."

"I don't trust him"

"You don't even know him" Sam chuckles.

"He owns that huge mansion, you really think he can be trusted?" I said turning towards him.

"Well we're not sure yet. Who knows if what dad wrote was true"

"I think he is right. This town could have vampires and witches" I said with a low voice.

"Lets just hope dad is right"