Chapter 16

Elena P.O.V

"Elena door!" Jeremy yelled from the kitchen. I didn't hear the door bell. I was too busy watching pirates of the Caribbean.

Johnny depp is gorgeous. I smile shaking my head.

I open the door and my smile disappeared.

"Damon what do you want?" I said feeling the need to punch him. Last night he was annoying. He kept bugging Dean and I. We had to leave the bar because of him.

"Just wanted to see you. I see you left the stiff" he says trying to grab my hand.

"The stiff? If you mean Dean no I didn't leave him" I said crossing my arms.

"Why cant you see Dean isn't for you. You and I are made for each other" he says hugging me but I just stand there.

"Elena what's wrong with you! I love you and you love me"

"No Damon that's where your wrong. I don't love you. I stopped loving you a long time ago."

"You can't fool me Lena"

"Don't you dare call me Lena. You have no right anymore, after the third slut you slept with, you lost every respect I had for you" I yell in his face. Why can't he get that I hate him. That I don't want to see his lying ass.

I see Dean park in the driveway. He gets out leans against the car.

He looked mad but he kept his cool.

"I got to go. My boyfriend is waiting for me" I close the door behind me and pass by him.

"Elena" he grabbed my arm squeezing it.

"Damon your hurting me" I whisper feeling my arm go numb.

"Let her go" Dean said from behind me. Damon stared at me angrily before letting go. Damon smiled evilly.

"I'll see you around" Damon looked at Dean with so much hate. Dean grabbed my hand checking if he left a mark.

"Asshole" he said touching my arm.

"Annoying asshole" I said giving him a peck on the lips.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"How long are you leaving?" I ask feeling sad. Dean and Sam have a job three towns over.

"3 days" Dean says sitting down across from me. Sam was here but he was tired so he went home to take a nap.

"I'm going to miss you" I said taking a sip of my beer.

"I am too but we will text and call all night" he says with a half smile.

"Elena don't be sad I'm coming back" he grabs my hand making me look at him.

"I know it's just I feel safer with you" I know that Damon has something up. He will hurt dean or me. He hates being replaced.

"You have your friends and family......is there something else going on?" He says worried.

"Uh no Dean nothing" I force a smile even though I feel like telling him the truth about my friends. I want to be truthful in this relationship.

"Do you want to share fries?" he asked.

"Yes please" I smile watching him walk to the waiter.

"Hey you must be Elena" A girl with brown long hair and really beautiful says sitting in Dean's chair.

"Yes um do I know you?" I ask confused.

"No but I do. You're going out with a married man" She says smiling.

I look at her even more confused.
"What marry man?"

"Dean Winchester is my husband" She says pointing to Dean. My eyes go wide with surprise. I stand up feeling my vision blur up with my tears.

"Elena where are you going?" Dean says standing in front of me worried.

"Let go of me!' I yell at him. I push him away running out of the bar.
I keep running I hear Dean yell for me.

How dare he lie to me!

I feel so stupid.

{{comment what you think. I'll try to post the next chapter tomorrow}}