Chapter 19

Elena P.O.V

"When are you coming back?" I asked Dean through the phone.

"2 more days. We want to finish the job completely" he says yelling something at Sam.

"Aw I really want to see you" I said fixing my hair. Bonnie and Caroline are making me go to this party a town over.

"Me too.....I miss your kisses" I bet he has a big smirk on his face.

"ELENA!" I hear Caroline's yells from downstairs.

"Is that Caroline?" Dean asked laughing.

"Yeah she's making me go to a party" I said grabbing my jacket and wallet.

"Be careful Lena" he says making me smile.

"I will Dean I know karate" I joke but he didn't laugh.

"Just make sure your with someone. I love you" he says hanging up.

Wait did he just say I love you?

"Why are you looking at the phone with a weird smile?" Bonnie says frowning.

"Dean just said I love you" I said shocked. I thought I would be the one who said that first.

"So is that a bad thing?" She asked confused.

"No it's not I'm happy" I smile big.

"He's a great guy. You finally found your soulmate" She said smiling. I just want to call him to tell him I love him too but I'm gonna surprise him when he comes back.

"Are you ready?" Caroline said coming back inside.

"Dean said I love you to Elena" Bonnie said happily.

"Oh my god" Caroline ran to embrace me in a very tight hug.

"Can we leave?" Jeremy said.

"Yeah just having a girl moment" Bonnie said grabbing his hand. I follow her out with Caroline rambling about the party.

Jeremy started the car and we drive in the highway.

It took an hour to get to the hugest house ever.

Even bigger then Stefan's and Damon's house.

Jeremy parks the car in the driveway and we get out. I was wearing jeans and a red tank top. Bonnie and Caroline were wearing dresses.

We walk inside and everyone was dancing and drinking.

"Girls you made it" a tall dude with blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes says hugging the girls.

He sees me and smiles.

"I'm David" he said holding out his hand for me to shake.

"Elena" I said with a smile.

"Back off David she has a boyfriend" Caroline said. I look at her with wide eyes. He puts his hands up in surrender.

"He's a player" Bonnie whispers.

"Drinks and food are in the kitchen,pool table and ping pong in the basement,drinking games are in this room and enjoy" he says smiling at me. He leaves to a group of boys yelling.

Jeremy and Bonnie walk to the dance floor and Caroline leaves me alone.

Great.

I walk to the kitchen and full my cup with vodka and coke.

A lot of girls were already drunk and annoying their boyfriends. A few guys were checking me out.

I better go outside. I walk out the back door to the woods. It was pretty dark but the moon was out.