Chapter 26

Dean P.O.V

"I can't believe I'm in your car....driving" Damon said annoyed. I had to take a nap because I was driving all night. I made sure he didn't touch the radio.

"Trust me I'm not happy your beside me" I said trying to call Sam. It went straight to voice mail.

"Fuck!" He doesn't answer!" I yell angrily.

"Let me call Bonnie" he said taking out his phone and puts it on speaker.

"Bonnie hey is Elena with you?"

"No she disappeared with Sam hours ago. She doesn't answer her phone" Bonnie says with a worried voice.

*ring ring*

I quickly answer the phone when I see the caller ID.

"Sammy is Elena with you?"

"No I haven't left the motel why?"

"Damon are you with Dean?" Bonnie says making Damon roll his eyes and tell her 'it's a long story'.

"Meet me at Elena's" I tell Sam before hanging up.

Damon drives into the driveway and I see Sam with Caroline.

"What's going on Dean?" Bonnie says coming out with Jeremy.

"The shapeshifter is masking like you Sam" I said making Caroline gasp grabbing Bonnie by the hand.

"How are we going to find them?"

"Maybe she's at that house away from the town?"

"No the shapeshifter wouldn't go there. He probably needs a big place away from everything" I think to places a shapeshifter could be. Maybe underground. The sewers.

"We can wait for Castiel to come" Sam says calling him.

"He should be here soon" he said as Castiel appears in front of me.

Bonnie and Caroline yelled and Damon flinched.

"How the hell?" Damon says trying to hide the fact that he screamed too.

"What is he?" Caroline asked slowly touching his shoulder.

"An angel." Castiel answered.

"Castiel Elena is missing. We need you help. Can you appear where she is?"

"I can try but most likely I can't" he does his magic and disappeared.

"You guys are strange." Jeremy says.

He appeared back but he looked like he saw a ghost.

"Castiel is she okay?" I ask afraid. He shook his head. Oh no what is this fucking bastard doing to her!

"Where is she?"

"In a abandon factory or mansion"

"Oh there's one out of town close to river street. You three stay here I'll call once we have her" Damon says getting in the car. Sam and I get in and he quickly drives away.

It took 15 minutes to get there. We see a car in the entrance.

"Okay the only way to kill him is with a silver bullet." Sam says opening the trunk.

"Holy shit. What are you guys?" Damon looks at all the weapons.

"Supernatural hunters" I said grabbing two guns.

We walk in and hear Elena screams.

"She's upstairs. Damon you go through the other side" I said pointing down the hall. He nods running.

Sam and I walk upstairs carefully.

"Please stop it hurt" I hear Elena beg sobbing.

He's hurting my baby.

I couldn't take it and open the door making fake Sam wrap his arm around Elena neck with a knife aiming at her throat.

She was bloody. He must've punched her a lot and she had cuts all around her arms.

"Elena" I whisper feeling tears falling down. She looked so bad but she tried to smile at me.

"You son of bitch!" I yell pointing the gun at him. Sam was too in shock at the sight of Elena.

"Oh Dean you shouldn't say that when I'm holding her with a knife" the fake Sam says laughing.

"You are going to pay for this!" I said with clench fists.

"Not before I do this" fake Sam says stabbing Elena in the stomach. Elena yelled and was gasping for air.

I shoot the shapeshifter in the leg and run at him. I punch his face repeatedly. I couldn't stop hitting him.

I felt someone pull me away. Damon grabbed my gun and shot him in the face.

"Go see Elena" Damon yelled at me.

Sam was putting pressure on her cuts.

"She's losing a lot of blood" Sam says crying.

Elena smiled at him.

"I'm glad to see you Sammy" she says closing her eyes in pain.

I grab her hand getting my eyes to blur up with tears.

"I'm sorry Elena" I whisper. She shook her head.

"D-Don't be" she tries to say.

"Don't talk Elena" Sam says cutting the ropes around her wrist.

"The ambulance should be here soon" Damon says.

"I love you Sammy" she says trying to grab his hand.

"I love you too Lena" Sam says kissing her hand softly.

"I-I-I" she looks at me.

"Don't you dare say goodbye Elena. You're going to be okay." She just shook her head.

"I-I-I love you d-d" she closes her eyes.

"No Elena! Wake up Elena!" I shake her but she was gone.

"No no no you can't leave me alone Elena!" I yell feeling my chest tighten. She can't leave me she just can't.

"Step away boys" the paramedics push us away. They check her pulse before wrapping something around her cuts.

"She has a low pulse start her on 5 ml and get her a oxygen tank now" one of them yell. They put her on stretcher and quickly run to the ambulance.

"We need the ICU ready for her"

"Who's riding with her?" Sam pushed me.

"Okay get in now!" I get in and watch them work on her wounds. They cleaned her face and all you can see is her left eye. Everything was becoming a very nasty bruises.

"Elena please fight I need you to be okay" I whisper to her ear. The paramedics gave me a pity smile.

Please be okay.

{{😭😭😭😭😭 comment what you think}}