Chapter 95: A High Potency

Beginne am Anfang

Much like always tears began to stream down the handsome younger lad's pale cheeks as the absolute bliss of the euphoric drugs and the release from a good deal of sex had gotten the better of him. He had been well and truly in his feelings as he moaned how much he loved Ken and never wanted him to leave him. Ken smirked and continued his frantic pace knowing all too well that Dean had been high out of his mind.

"Oh fuck....I love you..." moaned Dean gripping the bedsheets and arching his pale ass into Ken's forward thrusts with matching eagerness. His pink cock continued to spurt coating the bedsheets as before soaking his thighs and belly respectively despite Ken's continued deep pounding.

"You don't love me, boy you love Daddy's big dick." growled Ken as his aggression began to increase.

"Mmmmm I love Daddy's big dick." moaned Dean still reeling from Ken's deep thrusts. "Fuck...."

He'd been so drenched in sweat that his messy blond locks had been sticking to his forehead and the sides of his face as he moaned and pushed back against Ken's violent pumping. He could feel the older man getting close to release as the drugs continued to intensify the sensation between them and he found himself unable to help drooling in reaction to Ken still pounding him.

"Oh fuck....oh fuck....OH FUCK!" moaned Dean before shouting as he once more coated Ken's thick appendage while clenching inside him.

"Tight fucking pussy." growled Ken his pace increasing as he became all the more reckless.

"Shit..shit it's so fucking big....so fucking deep....shit...." hissed Dean leaning his head down against the bedding as Ken's wild drilling commenced. "Horny bastard....fuck....fuck me."

Ken grinned before growling as he did just that not at all showing any signs of slowing down in the wake of the vivid colors and slick tightness that he'd come to enjoy so much.

"Fuck baby....you're in me so deep...." moaned Dean biting down on the bedsheets he'd managed to get into his mouth as Ken kept pounding him. The older man growled once more before pinning Dean's sweat-slick body against the messy mattress before he thrust in deeply one last time and a current of heat filled the tight and already sodden sex of the whimpering blond lad.

"FUCK!" howled Ken gripping Dean's hips as he pumped into him riding out the last of his release. "Now that's what I call good pussy."

He planted slow kisses along Dean's slick spine and gripped the pale lad's shapely ass as he allowed his thick cock to pulse inside him for a few moments more before withdrawing much to Dean's charging.

"Fucking....horndog....mmmmmm," moaned Dean his eyes getting heavy as he rested against the bed having already fully collapsed against the mattress chest first.

Ken smirked as he rolled onto his back and stared up at the ceiling the last of the euphoria heightening his senses as he attempted to catch his labored breath. He'd been slick with sweat as well and his messy dark hair had been sticking to his forehead. He noted the gentle pulsing of his decidedly slick cock and found himself noting how heavy his eyelids were getting.

Dean moaned as he slowly crawled toward him and rested his weary head against the older man's sweat-slick bare chest planting a series of grateful kisses along his skin in gratitude for all the bliss he'd given him.

"I love you," Dean said once more despite Ken brushing it off. "I know you don't want to hear it but I can't help it, no one makes me feel the way you do inside and out."

Ken rolled his eyes.

"Now you sound like her." he groaned as he attempted to sit up only for Dean to slide his body on top of him and pin him to the bed while capturing his lips in a series of heated kisses.

"It's your fault...your the one with the good dick....made us both fall in love," remarked Dean moaning as he felt Ken's slick cock against his nether lips. "You're as addicted to fucking us as we are to riding that big stick....so why can't we love you?"

"I ain't the loving type," admitted Ken evenly. "I'm just in it for the fucking."

Dean sighed as he met Ken's dark eyes once more before they ended up sharing another heated series of kisses.

"I take it you're not upset about the wedding?" asked Ken breaking the silence that had fallen between them.

"She may have the ring but we both know you'll be spending most of your nights in my pussy." replied Dean with a flicker of defiance behind his blue eyes that made Ken somewhat proud of him. "Isn't that right Daddy?"

"Damn right." agreed Ken gripping Dean's pale bare ass with both hands as he pulled him into another heated kiss.

They quietly exchanged a few more kisses before the rumbling of their stomachs had gotten the better of their collective attention and Ken opted for ordering take-out as opposed to venturing out to eat because he'd already been comfortable without clothes. Dean agreed but of course, it came at the price of once more enduring his favorite movie.

"You and that fucking movie," muttered Ken bitterly.

"You and your big fucking dick." Dean countered before kissing Ken's pouting lips once more before reluctantly climbing off him and the bed.

Ken rolled his eyes and eventually climbed out of bed as well trailing behind the blond lad who stopped mid-stride to look back to see if Ken had indeed been following him before wiggling his hips and showing off his pale ass before disappearing into the living room, prompting Ken to give chase out of annoyance. It had been an intriguing little game between them indeed but Ken had always known how to catch him.