sry

Sk- because it's long time to see her so can we lunch together tomorrow...

Noo I mean yn

I just wanted to spend some time with her. It doesn't matter if you both are busy?

Then yn snatches his phone from jk

and starts talking saying that

Yn- sorry I can't come because I want to spend time with jungkook. You know that You know I have met him after a long time so I am thinking that you may understand what I want to say...

Sang kang - It's okay. I know you both to meet after a long time. There is no need to say sorry. I have some work. I will call you. Bye. It's okay. We will meet next time...

Yn- byee take care..

Call end

Looking at him

you say, stop it,

Yn- I am feeling hungry, come , let's go home, we will cook something at home and eat.

Jk- Why should we eat at home, we have met after a long time so I should go out and eat.

Yn- really...

Jk- yess princess... let's go

Yn- How long should you keep you in your lap so that you can let me go? Now...

Jk- ohh no I will not let you go ...
Please sit for a while!

Yn- I'm sorry "hugged him"

Jk- princess what happen are you okay... Why you saying sorry...

Yn- don't act like that you don't know ...

Jk- I would have been like, should you apologize to me, why are you?
I met you and let you speak. I listened to you and even hit you in that. I told you I am sorry, please forgive me.

Yn- No no, it is my mistake to tell me. I wanted to tell you but our engagement happened so quickly and I had not even seen you and even though you were with me I did not know that you are my fiance...

Jk-It is my mistake too, now he would have forgiven me...

Yn- I will forgive you only if you feed me some good food. Will you do it when I am hungry?

Jk- hoo my princess is hungry.
Let's go

After some time both reach the restaurant......