Everything I Never Told You.

Tae- *angry* You have so much guts to say like that my sister cannot do this. What do you have Proof that you can do this. You wanted so much from me and suddenly everything.
You loved her more than yourself.
Jk- you want prove I have seen with my own eyes and heard with my own ears that he proposed to her and he liked her. He liked her and she liked him too.
Tae-After all, you are talking about a boy, what is his name?
Jk- sang kang
Tae- what sang kang huh
Jk- what happens
Tae-You know that yn liked him and also know that (sk)he proposed to her but do you know whether she accepted or not?
Jk- I don't know.
Tae- How nice, you did all this and didn't even try to find out.
Jk didn't said anything.... Just nodded is head noo
Tae- You even raised your hand on yn and you did not even let her speak
and you did not even try to know why did you do that? Seriously you did that I can't believe that you do such had a thing You are so mean that you would think that you started thinking about yn like this.
I shame of you...
Jk- What do you want to say, what happened that day, tell me clearly.
Tae- Okay, you want to hear, listen, what happened to her that day, I mean, she went to college usually then After college, both of them went to a park. He proposed to her in the park but she did not accept.
Do you know what was the reason behind this, she did not accept it?
She could have accepted it if she wanted. But she did not do it this way.

------------__________---------------___________

Thank you for reading coming soon next part thanks for your support and
Byee
ARMY'S....