I make big mistake....

Jk- What do you want to say, what happened that day, tell me clearly.
Tae- Okay, you want to hear, listen, what happened to her that day, I mean, she went to college usually then After college, both of them went to a park. He proposed to her in the park but she did not accept.
Do you know what was the reason behind this, she did not accept it?
She could have accepted it if she wanted. But she did not do it this way.
Jk- why ?
Tae-because of you jungkook
Jk-me ? *Confused* how ?
Tae- when he proposed that day before
What happened on the day before he proposed, you know, you and yn were engaged, that's why he did not accept. SHe rejected it because you..
You are suspecting the person who rejected his friend's love for you.
Jk- what ? Because of mee she rejected to sang kang proposal.
I made such a big mistake..I doubted my future wife... How could I do that? I hit her, slapped her. I left her. I could not control my anger and I tortured her so much.... Tae I'm sorry sorry tae I make big mistake I - I doubt on yn how such as idiot I'm
(While talking like this he sits down on the ground.) (My eyes were filled with tears while talking.)
Tae- jungkook Don't apologize to me, go and apologize to my sister, she tried so hard to explain it to you, but you should avoid saying even one thing to her, apologize to her, not to me.
Jk- I don't see myself in a position to show my face, I won't apologize to him.
Tae-you have made a mistake, go and apologize, nothing will happen.Remember, this is the first time you did this, I don't want to see such a mistake again in the future.
Jk- I'm sorry tae(hug to him and he hugged back)
Tae- it's okay... humans do mistake right?makes a human being good, the one who corrects his mistakes is a good person.
Go to yn's room ask her apologize okay..
Jk- hmm
Tae- Be a little careful, whenever she is angry she can do anything...
Jk- okay

Jk went yn's room the

____________________---------------------------_

Thank you for your support and reading my story 💜
and vote for me
and follow me
Okay coming soon next part
Bye take care yourself 💜
Wattpad