UN stands for UNlucky

Today wasn't a good day either. I don't want to talk about it, but for the sake of your entertainment, why not..?

I woke up at 2 to my phone getting nuked by people spamming memes in the groupchat (Why did they remove the 'mute notifications' button?),  then I tripped on my own nightgown and slammed my face onto the carpet. Thank God the carpet was there. Then I went to go get PikPak. (my blue-and-white bird plush, it brings back memories) After that I put some lavender perfume on it so I could hug and I could smell the lavender. God, I love lavender..

Then I laid back in bed but couldn't sleep. One thing about me is when I wake up, I can't go back to sleep unless I take my insomnia medication, which I couldn't find till 3 am. Then I took it and tried laying back down, and I overslept. I had to jump out of bed and go get ready as quick as possible, I had to go to Y.U. St. Upid School (I'm the principal and director, and SST and Geography teacher there.) I went to the school office and almost immediately fell asleep. I will forever be grateful to ASEAN who came in to give me my coffee so I didn't slump over and collapse from exhaustion in the middle of teaching. Then atleast 10 kids from class 3 to 5 came into the office because they were throwing mash potatoes and bubblegum at the ceiling. I had to clean it, fell off the ladder and I think I broke my wing. I had to go back to the COUNTRYHOUSE. And then this is a text conversation on CATCHAT I had with NATO.

" NATO: You should rest before
               your wing starts hurting
               again

                     no I gave eork to fo

NATO: If I don't see you in bed I swear to the lawd

ok jees fidneszhg6bf4xbvyhys4fb85v6 asbjgzx

NATO: ....what?
UN answer me.
UN.
UN!!...
Ok I'm coming to the COUNTRYHOUSE right now."

I couldn't spell I was so tired, and ended up faceplanting on my own phone, falling asleep on it. When I woke up I had a red rectangle mark on my cheek that hurt. Probably because of the phone.

I was still tired as always. I don't think I'll ever catch up on my lost sleep from the allnighters from my school years. I feel like just laying on the floor and passing out. I wish I could but I just noticed a spider on the floor and I'm now writing this from a chair that I'm standing on.

When NATO came in my room to check on me (see the text convo for context..) he saw me, and was 100%

For a while but then he called Australia and New Zealand (aka Kiwi) to get their spider back

For a while but then he called Australia and New Zealand (aka Kiwi) to get their spider back. I swear it was bigger than my head.

Then I realised I hadn't eaten anything for today and went to go get a snack and fell into Antarctica's comfy tunnel and he was like "What the-" and we awkwardly stared till a climbed the ladder out of there and finally got my snack (A candy mix bag with: coffee flavor candies, lollipops, chewing gum, mints, chewing gun with those little tattoos on the back of the wrapper) then had a cup of coffee for energy, then I had to work all night and faceplate onto my bed to snuggle up and sleep. Then I remembered, I'd put lavender perfume on PikPak.

....God, I love lavender.