Lemons.

[Nice, I got a suitable song this time! Yippee! It's called Lemon Tree because the title is 'Lemons'!]

Ah, another day, another page of this. Ok, so, guess what happened today?
You probably know a  part of it from the title but..

Someone left a lemon. A SINGULAR LEMON. At the mailbox hanging on the door of my room, right under the nameplate.

HOW DID THEY KNOW I LOVE LEMONADE?!?
Alright.. now, PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS NEXT PARAGRAPH if you're not the guy who kept a lemon at my door.

I'll write it in bold for you.

PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS NEXT PARAGRAPH IF YOU'RE NOT THE LEMON GUY.

Just letting you know, I appreciate this gesture very much, but, I need at least 2 lemons to make a cup of lemonade, but thank you anyways, I might squeeze some lemon juice and make a solution with it, I heard it helps with the glowiness of the circular oval grid white thing that appears behind my head when it's dark. I swear, so many people draw me with that thing with me. I can't sleep if it's there, so I just move it away from my head, and it dissapears whenever I walk out of the dark room or wake up. Lemon juice also helps with the feathers on my wings, I think...

*Also, you can read this next paragraph now. No problem.*

Speaking of my wings, I finished the wing surgery. It's in a cast right now, it has to heal a bit first. They also touched up my other wing. I can't wait to learn to fly, I actually never did. Too much other work to do.

Anyway, back to important stuff, aaaaand, my plan for writing important stuff is gone, because my doorbell just rang, AND THERE'S 2 MORE LEMONS. THANK YOU. THANK YOU SO MUCH

AND I JUST REALISED THERES A COFFEE BEAN THERE TOO 372AECRU7N7728ZCE4JHIY7S4FHU6USRUXCGHY

Ok, I should probably calm down. Again, if you know anything about me, you know I love coffee. I'm adding that coffee bean to my 'special stuff I like' jar. I'm too lazy to think of a name... atleast people tell me so...

Whoever sent me those Lemons and the coffee bean, I'm taking this as a secret admirer (though i have none, rest in pieces my self-esteem) gift and I WILL send back to you if you give me your room number. 

Again, back to the important stuff...

You know how there's 2 types of living countries, right?

Countryballs and Countryhumans?
Yeah, we have separate COUNTRYHOUSEs. So, the UNball called me at 3 am (of all the times he could call me.... I'm still tired...) and said Russiaball threw a vodkabottle at the roof in his rage and now the roof's broken and
there's going to be a very big storm here and there, so they're on their way here to stay until the stormy season's over and their roof is fixed.

I love the rainy season. I get to stay in my room all day... sure, there's still work, but I get to do it comftied up it the blankets..

Also here's a little snippet from the COUNTRYHOUSE group chat (everyone has it...)

I have no idea why India decided to say that

I have no idea why India decided to say that. Oh well, makes for a silly little diary entry I guess....

Anyway I have no idea what to write now so I'm taking a break.

Also I just realised it's a Sunday Afternoon when I'm writing this... and in the song there's a line saying Sunday Afternoon.

W O A W.

I'm dissapointed I don't have any more ideas. Also, why do people ship me with FBI? We barely even know eachother except that time I got lost in the middle of nowhere and he was there too and we both awkwardly stared at each other like "who the [BLEEP] are you" until we found our way out..... and the time he was hired as a guard for the entrance.

- UN. 2024, Sunday.