Sanity..

....it's going down.  Fast.

It's too chaotic in here.
First, EU is snoring louder than a rocket landing, I went out to the lawn to go on my usual evening walk, and I got ambushed by half of the entire COUNTRYHOUSE having a water balloon war, Asians against the South Americans. Then I fell into a puddle of ooblek (I think..) that Japancat and Swedenbörk made and couldn't get out, then on my way to the elevator somone threw a bottle at my wing (It still hurts when i touch it..), and when I actually got in the elevator it was absolutely crowded, and it stopped halfway so I had to stay there, halfway to passing out from the lack of air, when it did start working again I realised I forgot to do the morning announcements, and even when I repeated that god-awful process to get down to the living room, nobody listened to me.. In all honesty, they never listen to me. I swear I want to quit this job.....

Then someone threw a tomato juice bottle at me making me even more soaked. Again i repeated the elevator process to get to my floor, and actually passed out and had to be taken to the emergency room on the 38th floor to cool down. For the 4th time I went on that horrible elevator and finally got to my room. And forgot. THE. DAMN. KEY.

I was too tired to do anything else so I just stood there and sobbed like an idiot, drenched with water, sticky from the ooblek, wing halfway to being broken and stinky from the tomato juice.. I bet everyone there thought I looked pathetic.

So just saying.... it wasn't the best evening for me.
I went back down to the lobby to find the extra keys room to get mine. Then I could finally go take a bath.

There is a few things good about today however. Like in the morning, last entry. The one titled 'Lemons.'

And (i'm guessing the same person) sent me a bunch of lavenders and lavender-scented stuff. If you asked me what my favorite flower(?) is, it's definitely lavender.

That guy was the highlight of my day.

Thank you.

-UN. 2024, Sunday.