N does gaming

Despite having all of the knowledge about, science, all forms of board games, mathematics, and literature in the world, N was still innocent, and stumped when Uzi showed him a gaming console. He knew what a TV was (they were at the mansion) but N was stumped as Uzi started showing him all manner of video games. N decided to look up gaming on YouTube, and learned about video games. He then used all the pro gaming footage ever to become the ULTIMATE GAMER! But the best part about gaming, was meeting Uzi, as she attempted to help him and played games with him. The best experience of his life was being with J, V, Uzi, and Thad as they all gamed together on, Minecraft, Lethal Company, Roblox, and some others. This time however, he was alone with Uzi. She was lying on his shoulder in a way that made him blush, as N played "Hollow Knight". She kept pointing out random things she liked, while N was simply wondering how he got this close to her. And when Uzi fell asleep on his shoulder, he blushed much more and started quivering. He was hopelessly in love with her, but he thought that she only loved him as a friend. N eventually carried her to her bed, and stayed up all day. When Uzi woke up, she was naturally concerned by how tired N looked, but shrugged it off as N shared his excuse of oil deprivation. After school N went back to the pod, to his room, and lay awake in bed, wondering how he fell in love with someone who would never love him back.