Prom pt.2 (At Uzi's house)

So N went to Uzi's house, listened to music, and played some video games. While playing some game called Ultra-Kill or something(very good game), he said, "That robot I play as is a bit like me, we both need some form of blood to survive." "And you have that sick ass arsenal too!" Uzi chimed in. N blushed. "I mean, our programming's also very self destructive. Even if we try to resist it, we die." "Yeah..." "Anyway, wanna watch a movie?" Uzi said, "Yeah, sure, which one?" "Let's just look." "Maybe that one?" "Whisper of the heart? It seems corny." "I don't know, I kinda like corniness." "Ok, we'll watch it."

2 hours later

They are both crying. "That," Uzi sniffled "was one of my favourite movies ever." She looked aside at N. He fell asleep as soon as it ended. Funny. Uzi started thinking. "I know that I like him, and that he is fun and cool, but does he like me? And is he stable enough to be in a relationship?" Uzi thought. She looked at his face. His cute little robotic face. She saw the pain and the heartbreak of his life etched into the grooves of his face. The trials, the deaths, and V and Uzi almost dying. She was worried about him, and despite what he thought, he needed help. She looked at the marks on his arms. He never had those before. She lightly grabbed his arm, and he twitched and blushed, but never woke up. She inspected his arm further. All blemishes should be regenerated. He either sustained horrible damage, or he was willingly disabling his regeneration. Either way, Uzi was scared for him. She looked into his face. She whispered, "N, please, tell me what's going on. You are great, and you have helped me become a better person. So please, if you tell me, we can get through this, together."