THE PROM (but no murder, except on the fashion front)

N was in the pod, sweating as V was yelling at him through his door, "HURRY THE FUCK UP, LIZZY IS WAITING FOR ME!" "Coming!" N puts on his dapper suit. "Dapper buddies!" He said quietly. "N, HURRY UP, YOUR GIRLFRIEND WILL ALSO BE MAD!" "I don't have a girlfriend!" N said loudly. Maybe a bit too loudly as V said, "Ok Mr N the defensive, chill." N finally came out and they both flew to the prom. V immediately starts talking with Lizzy and doing some other stuff. Uzi was looking at them weird and said "Can't they make out somewhere else?" N asked, "Uzi what is making out?" Uzi started blushing. "You don't know? Well... when two people love each other very much-" She was cut off by the music. "Is this the part where we dance?" "Yeah I guess so." N and Uzi started dancing together, while blushing and repeatedly being pushed into each other by V. After one particularly awkward push (they landed on top of each other) Uzi pushed V into Lizzy, who then did that weird "making out" thing again. N was flustered, but also happy. He at least got to be with Uzi, even if she wasn't in love with him, she would still give him a dance. "N, when the prom is over, come to my place?" "S-Sure!" "N, did you have a crush on V?" "What? No!" "Then why were you so awkward around her? Like when you were fighting her, you tried to byte cannon her, but instead cartoon hearts came out, and you said, "MY MIND IS IN A WEIRD PLACE RIGHT NOW, DON'T READ INTO THIS!" "YOU SAW THAT!?" "Yeah idiot, but don't deflect. Do you have a crush on her?" "No, I was thinking of... someone else." "Who?" "..." "Ok, I get it, don't wanna talk about it." Uzi said, looking... sad? "Why do you look sad?" "Nothing." N knew how  "Uzi, what is 'sex'? Uzi started blushing much more and seemed to be stifling a laugh. "N, I can't tell you, just NEVER google it." "N, can we do something together?" "Yeah, what?" "Well, the prom ended, so you should just come to my house." "Oh, ok!" N said. He thinks that she doesn't love him, but at least he gets to be with her for a night. Only one night...

Sry that it was short, pt2 soon