Why am I in here? Did Yamaguchi pull me? I don't remember...
•••

Hideko yawned and stretched her arms up as she finally notice the noise.

Those voices seems familiar...

Hideko sat up and looked at her side to see a mess. A whole lot of mess.

Without thinking, she stood up and ran after Hinata, tackling him to the ground.

Thud

Hinata in a state of confusion pushed her off him, a little too hard which resulted with Hideko hitting one of the closets with her side.

"Ah!" Hideko screamed as she clutched her arm to her chest.

Everyone stopped moving.
Nobody spoke as little whimpers were heard coming from Hideko who is balled on the floor.

"Hideko-chan!" The boys yelled as they run towards her.

"Hideko-chan! I'm so sorry! I didn't-" Hinata tried to explain he placed his hand on her back.

Hideko flinched and scooted away from him, refusing to look at him.

Hinata froze as the other boys took his place, receiving the same reaction.

"Come on, Hideko-chan. Let me check." Suga gently said as he pats her head slowly but Hideko only shook her head, still refusing to look and speak to anyone.

"You should leave." Shirabu said as he stood a little far away from the group surrounding Hideko.

Kawanishi and Goshiki glared at Shirabu, thinking that he was talking to Hideko.

Prick.

"Let's all take a breather. All of you, out." Semi said as he looked at all the boys from Karasuno.

"What?"
"No!"
"Not without her!"

The boys disagreed but was later silenced by Daichi.

"We'll see her later. Right now, we need to get ready." Suga tried to reason with his teammates as he keep his eyes focused on Hideko.

"We shouldn't have come." Asahi mumbled to himself as he looks at Hideko with a frown.

"But she's hurt-" Tanaka said.

"I wonder why?" Tsukishima mockingly asked as he glares at Hinata who hasn't made a sound since talking to Hideko.

"Hideko-chan. We're really sorry. We-"
Kinoshita said as he tried to walk towards her but was stopped by Yamagata.

"I don't think now is the best time to talk to her." Yamagata said with crossed arms.

"Whatever the reason is for all of you coming here, it's not enough that it has to end this way." Ushijima said with a glare as he hears Hideko's whimpers and sniffles behind him.

"Just leave." Tendo finally said as he walked towards Hideko and crouched down and placed his hand on her head.

No one spoke as the Karasuno boys left the room.

"Chibi-chan?" Tendo asked in a soft tone that she never expected him to have.

She looked up with tears running down her face as she quickly wipes it away with her sleeves.

"I'm sorry. This is all my fault." She sniffles as she looks down on her hands.

•••
No, it's not. Don't cry. The boys thought as they tower around her cowering form.

The boys felt uncomfortable, at loss for words.

"Kind of." Shirabu mumbled to himself which everyone heard because of the dead silence they were in, with the exception of Hideko's sniffles here and there.