chapter 2

The little heart orphanage was the same orphanage Arna was brought up in.
After getting her out of orphanage Diaz along with Rossi brought the orphanage and opened branches of it all around Italy.

Enjoying the views of rear windows Arna reached the orphanage where her memories stayed. She was reminiscing about her past days where she endured all the emotions.
" Arna it's ok to remember the past but don't forget your future" Kiara spoke seeing her in daze.
" Right" Arna smiled while looking at the building.
As soon as Arna stepped out of the car little kids surrounded her and their giggles made her happy.
" Aru " each and every kid knew her as Arnu.
" Happy birthday Ryan " she hugged the 5 year old boy .
" Thank you Aru " Ryan jumps up down.
" Everyone I got everyone's favourite chocolates, who wants them? " Arna asked the kids, and they all shouted " me ".
Kirara and Arna both distributed chocolates to everyone but one was left .
Seeing the little girls sad face Arna felt bad.
Patting her head Arna said " baby don't worry I will get a tastiest chocolate for you on " .
" Really " Sooke the girl weeping.
" Yes baby and Kiara please handover the cash to Mr Damian( manager ) I will get her chocolates" - Arna
" Are you sure you can go alone? " Kiara asked doubtfully.
" Yes Kia , I am not a kid anymore" Arna smiled and left for the chocolate shop opposite to the road.
She was able to cross the road with some others who were going to other side.
Arna made it to the shop safely.
" Uff finally" she sighed seeing that road she just crossed.
" Alle will be mad if he got to know about it " Arna thought.
" Uncle can I get some chocolates" she asked the shopkeeper.
" aspetta un attimo ragazza" ( wait a minute girl ) the shopkeeper gave her some chocolates and she paid for them.
When she was returning, she was unable to cross the road. There were no one to help her like last time and it seems like she suddenly came in middle of road somehow from where she was unable to go back or move forward.
Her heart accelerates seeing the cars passing her , each second her breathing was getting uneven. Now the only thing she wish was go get out it .

LUCIFER ROSSI was already in the orphanage when the kids started shouting Arna's name.
Seeing him confused Mr Damian the manager of orphanage explained that there's a birthday Today so someone came to wish them.
He thought who the girl is that the kids are so excited to meet.
"Mr Rossi why don't you take a stroll around the area? You can observe it more " Mr Damian asked.
" Yes it's a good Idea, everything is complete sir and I will handle the rest of it " Aldo spoke as he found that his boss must be bored.
" Okay be quick about it " Lucifer ordered and left the cabin.

From now on I will start with pov's

Lucifer's pov

I was strolling outside the orphanage enjoying the greenery that covers this beautiful place. I must say these kids are good mannered , they didn't disturbed us unlike someone.
Then I saw her , she was angelic , alluring and fascinating. My breath stopped seeing her. What's happening to me? What is this feeling?
Her curly hairs are all over her face while she was siding it behind her ears. The way she consoled a kid , the way she smiled and the way she laughed, my heart beat increased.
Judging by her demanur she must be someone rich. But which higher class would come to a place like it.
She left and I didn't knew why and that piqued my interest so I followed her.
I saw her crossing the road , I think she is somewhere afraid to cross it .
Then she brought some things, I guess it must be chocolates for the kid.
My phone started ringing , so I picked it up
" Yes " I answered
" Bro our lunch" Leon the number one idiot spoke .
This guy only loves food I swear.
" I am at a orphanage , so I will be late " I let him know before he could throw tantrums.
" Orphanage? Don't tell me it's little heart? " Leon asked and I told him about the donations .
" Oh If you are there , I don't think I have to go there now " - Leon
" And why were you thinking about coming here ? " I asked him .
" Oh I forgot to tell you, Arna went there to celebrate Ryan's birthday and I was worried that she might be in danger because our body guards are a little away from it "
Oh I get it , she must be the Arna Diaz , little sister of these Diaz brother and she's adopted so she's more beautiful than this hulk " I thought.
" Oh yes I am here and your sister I infront of me crossing the road " as soon as I spoke he screamed , I took the phone away from my poor ears.
" Luci Arna doesn't know how to cross a road , she gets panic attack..." Before he could complete the sentence I saw her hyperventilating on the road .
" Don't worry nothing will happen to her "
I cut the call and saw a truck just 1m away from her. Seeing her , she's not in her right state of mind now . Even if I will shout she will not listen.
I ran as fast as I could to her.
I grabbed her waist tightly and pulled her out to another side of road.
She smells so addicting and I can eat her .
Oh god Lucifer she's just a kid stop romancing on her, my mind reminded me.
But now when she is in my arms , her palms  on mine , my arms around her tiny waist and my nose sniffliing her neck.
She is now my serein and will always be mine. What Lucifer wants Lucifer gets.