Neil turned around to look at her with two glasses of cold coffee in his hands. Walking towards her, he observed the way she looked at him with her hooded eyes. Biting on his lower lip to stop the smile that was about to spread on his mouth, he placed the glasses besides her on the platform. 

Looking into her eyes, he wrapped his hand around her ankle, gently massaging her foot which he knew were aching because of the heels she had worn. 

Avni let out a relaxed breathe which sounded more like a moan when she put her face on his shoulder as he pulled him closer by grabbing the collar of his shirt. Neil kept massaging her left foot as his hand trailed up along her right leg to her knee & he wrapped her leg around his waist, thus pulling her closer to him. 

Avni looked into his eyes as she drank her coffee while looking at him, not blinking even once. Her hand roamed around his chest & arms, up & down as she felt his muscles. Putting back the empty glass, she grabbed his hand which was wrapped around her ankle & snaked it around her waist. She wrapped her leg around his waist & handed him his glass of cold coffee. 

Neil drank the beverage as he watched her unbuttoning his shirt. Button by button, a bit too slow & sensual for his mind to think straight & remain sane. By the time he finished his drink, she had unbuttoned his shirt fully & threw it off his body in a swift motion. 

She dragged her hand down his chest to his abdomen, painfully slow, feeling each & every inch of his skin whilst he massaged the sides of her thighs. Her fingers stopped at the waist band of his jeans when she noticed the tattoo on his V-line. 

The three years that they had been dating, Neil had always established a notable physical distance between the two of them. Though Avni didn't mind, Neil had clearly told her that he'd like to wait for sexual intimacy at least till the time she was a graduate. So, this was the first time that she was actually allowed to take his clothes off! 

Her fingertips inadvertently moved over the skin where a tattoo was inked with black ink. It looked like a yin-yang to her. 

A - What does it mean? And, when did you get it? I remember seeing it when we had initially met, but I could never take a close look. - she mumbled as she traced the skin near his V-line, where the tattoo was. 

N - It's a yin-yang. I had got it in the first year of college. Aise hi maine aur Ali ne banwa liya tha! We didn't think much. - he told as his hands kept rubbing her upper thighs in slow motions. But, now that I think about it, it all makes sense! - he said with a thoughtful expression on his face which made Avni look up at him. The yin is land - earth meaning Avni & the yang is ocean - water meaning Neil. So, this tattoo is probably us! The yin to my yang, the Avni to my Neil! - he smiled. 

Avni gave him a sweet smile before bending down to place a kiss on the tattoo. Neil's fingers inadvertently dug deeper into her skin from above her clothing when her lips lingered along his waistline. 

N - Avnii, I-  - his voice had turned hoarse. 

A - Please! I want you. - she whispered as she looked up at her, speaking against his skin. 

N - Are you sure? - he asked with concerned eyes. 

A - Yes. - she smiled as she straightened up & held his face in her hands.