34.last part.😝

Rm : suga what is this.

...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...

Suga closed his eyes.
Suga : appa ac....
Rm : suga why these clothes are on floor?
Suga slowly opened his eyes and saw jhope was not in washroom.
Suga : oh appa I will clean that later.
Then rm went in washroom and jhope came out from the bed he was hiding under the bed.
Jhope : suga.
Suga : when you hide there?
Jhope : when you opened the room's door I quickly hide under bed.
Suga : oh okk.
Jhope : btw I am going or else uncle will again come bye.
Jhope quickly went to his own room.

Engagement day.
In taekook's room.

Tae was sitting on bed waiting for jk to come out of the washroom so that they can go to engagement hall, after sometime jk came out of washroom tae saw him, his jaw dropped he was looking at jk without blinking.
Jk : (closed his mouth) mr.kim I know I am beautiful but stop staring at me.
Tae : jk you are looking so hot I can't stop looking at you. (Looking at jk)
Jk : (blush) you are also looking very handsome my hubby but its my brother's engagement I don't want to be late please hubby lets go.
Tae : okk as you wish my baby. (Kissed his forehead)
Then they went to engagement hall.

In engagement hall.

First jimin and suga put the ring in jhope and kai's finger then jhope and kai put the ring in yoonmin's finger. then the engagement ceremony ended they all went to kim mansion and jimin dropped kai at his house.

Time skip.
After 5 years.

Sope and jikai got married kook gave birth to a babyboy and jhope is pregnant now they are living like a happy family.

Taekook's child name is kim taegukk taegukk is looks exactly like his eomma but he is also a tiger like taehyung he is very possessive for his eomma and he is so naughty and taegukk is 2 years old soon he will turn to 3.

In kim mansion.

Today is taegukk's birthday so tae suga and jimin were preparing his favorite breakfast for him and kai was making banana milkshake for him
And rm was sitting with jhope as jhope is not allowed to do work and jin was sleeping and jk went to their room where taegukk was sleeping.

Jk : taegukie wakie wakie baby.
gukk : eomma let me sleep na. (Sleepy)
Jk : baby wake up na or eomma will not talk to his taegukie.
Taegukk immediately got up from bed and hugged jk.
Tgukk : no no eomma please talk to taegukk, I am awake see taegukk is not sleeping.
Jk : aww my baby happy birthday to my dear gukkie (kissed his cheeks)
Tgukk : thank you eomma, my banana milk?
Jk : yahh get ready first your kai uncle is making banana milk for you and your dada and jimin and suga uncle are preparing your favourite food so lets go first get ready.
Then jk help taegukk in taking bath then they both went down for breakfast when he came his dada(tae) picked him up.
Tae : happy birthday my baby.
Tgukk : thank you dada.
Then everyone wished taegukk except jhope.
Tgukk : suga uncle see jhope uncle is still angry with taegukk. (Pout)
Suga : baby lets go to him and ask for forgiveness he didn't even forgiven me.
Then suga and taegukk went to jhope.
Suga : hobi we are sorry.
gukk : sunshine, gukkie is sorry I will not do that again I will never help suga uncle from now.
Jhope : you always say that but you always help him.

(Jhope is angry with suga and taegukk "not really he is just pretending" and the reason is that whenever they play video games gukkie always help suga and he distrack jhope thats why he is angry with them.)