9.thank you..?✨

Tae : but how?

...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...

Then tae went to get fresh and jk came back in room, jk completely forgot that he also have to eat his dinner, tae came back in room.
Tae : jungkook?
Jk was very sad that tae was calling him with his full name.
Jk : yes.
Tae : where is jhope?
Jk : maybe he is in his room, why?
Tae : I want to talk to him.
Jk : oh.
Tae : ok then I will go to his room.
The tae went to jhope's room but he saw suga was standing outside jhope's room he went to suga.
Tae : suga why are you standing here?
Suga : I want to give these notes to jhope but I don't want to go to him because again we will start a fight.
Tae : why you always fight with him.
Suga : I don't know I just love to tease him but he also fights back.
Tae : and why you love to tease him.
Suga : i don't know.
Tae : maybe you are in love?
Suga : what, never I don't even fucking care about him I don't love him I am going give these notes to him.
Suga gave that notes to tae and immediately ran towards his room, suga came in his room ane locked the room and put his hand on his heart.
Suga : sugaa what happened to you why you got so panicked when tae said you love jhope, but i...I don't love him he...he is just my friend yeah.

Other side tae.

Tae knock on jhope's room door.
Jhope : come in. (Tae went inside)
Jhope : oh tae you here.
Tae : yeah I want to talk to you.
Jhope : yeah sure say.
Tae : actually I..I want to say thanks to jk as he took care of me and made soup for me.
Jhope : ohh I see my brother in law start to liking my bro, right?
Tae : n..no no its not like that its just he took care of me thats why I want to just thank him but I am not used to it so I don't know how to thank him.
Jhope : tae you like him and you also know it, its just you don't want to accept the fact but its okk, btw you want my help to thank him.
Tae : y..yeah. (Nervous)
Jhope : so listen jk didn't ate his dinner as he completely forgot that he also have to eat his dinner because he was taking care of you so now its your turn so go heat the food and feed him the food and say thank you simple.
Tae : I can't na I can't say thank you I tried to say but I couldn't say that.
Jhope : you can do it tae its not that much difficult.
Tae : okk I will try btw these notes suga gave me to give you.
Tae gave him the notes and left.
Jhope : can't he just come himself. (Sad)...one second why I am feeling sad he didn't came its good na, then why I am feeling sad..ahhh jhope you are getting mad.

To be continued..

Its just my imagination don't take it seriously, ignore mistakes my english is not that good and if you have any confusion ask me.

Please do comments if you like my story and let me know if you liked my story or not.

Bye..💙