30.tae proposed jk.🤗

(Please  do comments and votes pleasee)
Jk : yes ofcourse.

...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...

Rm : okk then jinu lets arrange their engagement on next sunday.
Jin : okk joonie.
Kai : btw uncle I should leave now.
Rm : no its too late you are not going anywhere you will stay here today.
Kai : but uncle.
Jhope : kai uncle is right you should stay here today and its my birthday stay with me today please.
Kai : okk if jhope is saying so I will stay here.
Jhope : okk then you will sleep in my room we will watch movies.
Kai : okk.
Jk : can I join?
Taeyoonmin : nooo.
Jk : why. (Pout)
Tae : baby no you will not go with them.
Jhope : but why tae?
Suga Whispered to jhope : hobi please say no to him.
Jhope : (Whispered back) but why suga?
Suga : I will tell you later now please say no.
Jhope : okk.
Jhope to jk : kookie you will not join us you should sleep early its not good for your health.
Jk : but....
Jhope : kookieeee...
Jk : okk. (Pout)
Then kai, jhope and yoonmin went to jhope's roon and namjin went to their room and taekook went to their room, jk was sad because he also wants to watch movie but when he entered the room he got shocked and surprised, it was decorated with balloons and some of taekook's pictures on wall and a cake on bed.

 (Pout)Then kai, jhope and yoonmin went to jhope's roon and namjin went to their room and taekook went to their room, jk was sad because he also wants to watch movie but when he entered the room he got shocked and surprised, it was decorated with ...

Jk looked behind to see Taehyung but he saw taehyung was sitting on his knees and he have a flowers in his hand.
Tae : kook you know when jennie cheated me I became cold with everyone infact with my own parents and my brothers but after some time I moved on but my coldness was still like before, I was cold to others but not with my family you know after my breakup I thought I will never fall for someone else but then you came in my life at first I was cold to you but then I start to get close to you then when I got to know that you are pregnant then I realize that I love you I promised to my baby I will always protect his/her eomma and him/her also, kim jungkook I love you soo much I can't live without you.
Jk : (crying) t..tae...
Tae quickly got up and hugged jk.
Tae : kook baby what happened why are you crying, don't cry baby please.
Jk : t..tae I...I love you t..tooo.
Tae : shh stop crying.
Jk stopped crying.
Jk : tae I love you too I love you soo much.
Jk kissed tae, tae got shocked but kissed him back, after sometime both back away.
Tae : happy one month anniversary my love. (Kissed his forehead)
Jk : tae its our one month anniversary? (Surprised)
Tae : yes kook we have spent one month together and we will spend our whole life with each other.
Jk : tae I didn't remember our anniversary and also I didn't bought any gift for you sorry. (Sad)
Tae : (put his hand on jk's belly) kook you gave me the most expensive gift and you are also my gift so I don't need any other gift. (Smile) btw lets cut the cake.
Jk : yeahh. (Smile)
Then taekook cut the cake and tae took a piece of cake and fed it to jk who did the same.
Tae : baby close your eyes I have a surprise for you.
Jk : okk tae. (Smile)
Jk closed his eyes, tae took a box from the side drawer, he opened the box.
Tae : baby open your eyes.
Jk opened his eyes he saw a beautiful chain.

Tae : baby did you like this?Jk : tae I loved this thank you soo much

Jk : tae I loved this thank you soo much.
Tae took that chain and put it on jk's neck.
Jk : tae thank you soo much for all this. (Hugged him)
Tae : baby no need to thank me just give me a kiss.
Jk : yaah I already kissed you some minutes before.
Tae : so what give me a kiss or....
Jk : or what, what will you do?
Tae : or I will tell my baby that his/her eomma is not giving his/her appa a kiss. (Pout)
Jk : aww, tae you are soo cute (peck his lips)
Tae : yeah but my baby kook is more cute now sleep.
Then taekook lay on bed.
Jk : tae?
Tae : hm.
Jk : jimin and suga know about our one month anniversary thats why they didn't let me watch movie with them?
Tae : yes.
Jk : but I want to watch movie.
Tae : so should we watch movie here in our room?
Jk : yesssss (happy) I love you.
Tae : (smile) I love you too kook.
Then taekook watch movie then they slept.

--------------------
::::::::::::::::::::::
--------------------
::::::::::::::::::::::
--------------------

To be continued..

Its just my imagination don't take it seriously, ignore mistakes my english is not that good and if you have any confusion ask me.

Please do comments if you like my story and let me know if you liked my story or not.

Bye..💙