27.mafia.😐

D : sorry but the patient is no more.

...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...

Everyone were shocked jk start crying more, suga grabbed doctor's collar.
Suga : HOW DARE YOU TO SAY THAT, NOTHING HAPPENED TO MY HOBI, my hobi he..he is fine.. (Shout)
D : mr its hospital don't shout and its true.
Then the nurse came out running.
N : doctor the patient is breathing I don't know how but patient start to breath please come.
D : mr leave me I have to check the patient.
Then suga leave his collar, doctor went inside and suga again sat on bench and start crying.
Jimin : suga see jhope start breathing nothing will happen to him he will be fine don't cry and kookie you also don't cry its not good for your and baby's health, stop crying everyone and pray for hobi.
Then after sometime doctor again came.
D : it was some misunderstanding and the patient is now out of danger he is perfectly fine.
Suga : c..can we meet him?
D : yeah but after half an hour and one by one.
Jimin : ok thank you doctor.
Doctor left.
Jimin : tae kookie appa and papa you all go home now hobi is fine its not good for Jk's health to be here he didn't even ate anything you guys go we are here with hobi.
Jk : n..no no I will not leave him alone.
Suga : jk he is not alone I am here with him jimin you also go with them.
Tae : jk suga is right we should go its not good for your health.
Then namjin taekook and jimin went home mark and han also went to their home after sometime suga went to jhope's room.
He went inside and sat beside jhope and hold his hand.
(Jhope is still unconscious.)
Suga : hobi you know I was Very scared, I thought I..I will also loose you but god listened to me you are perfectly fine. (Tears)
(Jhope got conscious)
Jhope : suga I am fine.
Suga hugged him but not tightly because of his injury.
Suga : h..hobi (crying)
Jhope : suga stop crying I am fine.
Suga : hobi I..I was very scared.
Jhope : no need to be scared see I am fine.
Suga backed away and kissed jhope's hand, jhope blushed and now it was completely silence but jhope broke it.
Jhope : suga c..can I..I know a..about your b..bo.....
Suga : boyfriend?
Jhope : hm. (Looked down)
Suga : I will tell you but after you got completely fine.
Jhope : but suga I am fine.
Suga : hobi.
Jhope : okk. (Pout)
Suga : don't pout you look soo cute.
Jhope : (blush) yeah shut up, suga I want to go home I can't live here.
Suga : okk I will talk to doctor.
Then doctor came.
D : sorry to disturb you but I have to inject this injection to the patient.
Jhope : what, no no please no injection.
Suga : are you scared of injection?
Jhope: yes.
Suga : aww ok hold my hand and look at me don't look at the injection.
Jhope : okk.
Jhope hold suga's hand and doctor inject the injection to jhope but he didn't feel anything because he was holding suga's hand.
D : done.
Suga : doctor when will jhope get discharged?
D : I was about to tell you that now patient is fine so you can take him now or in evening whenever you want but take care of him and don't let him work.
Suga : ok. (Doctor left)
Jhope : I want to go home now.
Suga : okk as you wish hobi.
Then jhope changed his dress and suga took him to car they both sat in car and went to home, when they reached home jhope was about to get out of car but suga took him in bridal style.
Jhope : s..suga what are you doing. (Blush)
Suga : I don't want you to walk.
Then suga took him inside.
Jimin : ohhhhhhhhh. (Teasing)
Jhope blushed.
Tae : suga jhope's arm is injured but he can walk. (Teasing)
Rm: you both stop this suga take him to his room.
Jhope : no no no I will be bored there I don't want to go to my room please I will sit here.
Jk : but hobi your arm is injured.
Jhope : kookie I am fine na please.
Rm : ok okk.
Then they all sat on couch.
Jk : now tell me one thing?
Jimin : what?
Jk : AgustD, V?
Tae : oh that aa suga will tell you.
Suga : why me you tell.
Tae : I am older then you do what I say.
Suga : so what you are older, I will not tell, you will tell.
Tae : no you.
They start fighting that who will tell.
Jin : guyssss stop it. (Little shout)
jin : I am telling you.
Jhope : hm.
Jin : my father was a mafia so he told me to also become a mafia so I became a mafia but I was also the ceo of my company and when I met Rm I got to know that joonie hate mafias so I kidnapped him and married him forcefully but after tae came joonie told me to leave that mafia work but I didn't listen to him then suga came and then jimin, when tae was 20 one of my enemy killed my father tae was very attracted to his grandpa so because he wanted to take revenge he also became mafia and then suga also became mafia and because of this joonie still fights with me and he also told me that jimin will never be a mafia and we fought on this topic for 3 days then i agreed that jimin will not be a mafia, so me tae and suga are mafias.
Jhope : m..ma...mafia.
Jk : ho..hobi don't panick please hobi don't cry please. (Hugged him)
Jhope back away and ran to his room.
Suga : jk what happened to him?
Jk : jhope also hate mafias.
Suga : w..why? (Scared because what if jhope also hates him)
Jk : my father was related to some mafia works so one of the mafia killed my parents jhope saw that and from that time jhope hate mafias.
Tae : but it doesn't mean that every mafia is bad.
Jk : yeah but he got panick when he hear this word mafia.
Suga : s..so h..he a..also hates m..me
Jk : no he doesn't btw can I ask you something?
Suga : hm.
Jk : you used to fight with jhope but now?
Jimin : because suga love hobi.
Jk : really. (jumped in happiness)
Suga : kookie don't jump its not good for your health and yes I love hobi.
Jk : you know he also loves you. (Smile)
Rm : but how do you know.
Jk : appa I am his brother he always share everything with me.
Rm : then its good, suga he will not hate you.
Jk : yes suga you just have to talk to him.
Suga : okk. (Smile)

...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...
Can you tell me how should I end this story I don't know how to start or end a story so please please please suggest me something.
...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...

To be continued..

Its just my imagination don't take it seriously, ignore mistakes my english is not that good and if you have any confusion ask me.

Please do comments if you like my story and let me know if you liked my story or not.

Bye..💙