10.Disease..😫

Please guys do comments and votes and tell me if you like my story or not, I don't think so you guys are liking my story?.....

...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...

In taekook's room

Tae came back with tray of food and saw that jk was sitting on bed writing something, he went to him.
Tae : what are you writing?
After he asked this he himself was confused that why he asked this question its none of his business, right?
Jk : oh actually tomorrow is my father's birthday so I always right a letter for him on his birthday.
Tae : oh.
Jk : btw why you brought this food here?
Tae : because you didn't ate your dinner.
Jk : oh I completely forgot, put that tray on side table I will eat after completing this letter.
Tae : no first eat you food then right.
Jk : (smirk) if you want me to eat the food now, so you can feed me.
Tae : o..okay.
Jk was really shocked that tae didn't even tried to deny and tae himself was shocked, then tae feed the food to jk.
Tae : jungkook.
Jk : hmm.
Tae : t..th...
Jk : tae what happened?
Tae : thank you (said immediately)
Jk : (Chuckles) for what?
Tae : for taking care of me
Jk : tae its my responsibility, so don't say thank you.
Tae : still thank you.
Jk : you most welcome. (Smile)
Tae : btw now sleep.
Jk : no first I will complete my letter then I will sleep.
Tae : jungkook please sleep.
Jk : ok my cute hubby. (Smile)
Then they slept

In jhope's room.

Jhope was laying on bed his eyes were open and he was thinking something, then he realized what he was thinking he quickly came out of his thoughts.
Jhope : oh god jhope what happened to you why are you thinking about that mr.cat, ahhhh what has he done with me why I am thinking about him....I have to talk to kookie what is happening to me.
Then he also slept.

Next morning.

Everyone were sitting on dinning table eating their breakfast but jhope was still in his own thought, he was still thinking about his mr.cat.
Rm : hobi what happened why are you not eating?
Jhope was still in his thoughts, jk put his hand on jhope's hand.
Jk : hobi are you ok, what happened to you why are you not eating.
Jhope came out of his thoughts.
Jhope : n..nothing kookie I...I am fine a..actually kookie I want to talk to you please come with me.
Rm : hobi first complete your breakfast then go.
Then jhope quickly ate his breakfast and then took jk to his room.
Jk : what you want to talk?
Jhope : a..actually.....
he told him everything that he don't know why he is thinking about suga.
Jk : hmm you know you have a disease.
Jhope : what, what kind of disease?......

",,",,",,",,",,",,",,"
,,",,",,",,",,",,",,",,
",,",,",,",,",,",,",,"
,,",,",,",,",,",,",,",,

To be continued..

Its just my imagination don't take it seriously, ignore mistakes my english is not that good and if you have any confusion ask me.

Please do comments if you like my story and let me know if you liked my story or not.

Bye..💙