18.long drive..🚗

(No hate to anyone its just my imagination)

In suga's room.

Suga was laying on bed while thinking something.
Suga in mind : do he really loves me, was jk about to say my name when he said that jhope is in love with someone? Ahh suga why are you thinking this....lets talk to him.

Suga massage jhope.

On massages.

Suga...
Hi.

Jhope...

Hello?

Suga...
What are you doing?

Jhope...
Trying to sleep, but can't.

Suga...
Same, so lets go out for a long drive?

Jhope...
Are you okk?

Suga...
Yeah I am, why?

Jhope...
Min yoongi is taking me out for a
Long drive.

Suga...
Yeah so what?

Jhope...
Nothing, ok so let me get ready first.

Suga...
Jhope we are going for a long drive, not on someone's wedding that
you have to get ready.

Jhope..
Suga I am wearing shorts but
Yeah you are right we are not going
On anyone's wedding so I can go out in shorts lets go.

Suga...
No no no wear your full clothes I am coming in your room in 5 minutes.

Jhope...
Ok but don't knock before coming.

Suga...
Yeah ok byee.

Jhope...
By.

After sometime suga went in jhope's room and they both went for a long drive.

In car.

Suga : jhope can I ask you something? if you are comfortable.
Jhope : yeah ask.
Suga : how your cousin tried to r..rape you.
Jhope : it was my 20th birthday and he was in korea so he said to me that get ready we are going out its a surprise for you and after hearing surprise I got very excited and I went with him first he took me to a restaurant we ate our dinner then he took me to a club, I was very uncomfortable there, I told him to lets go back but he said that wait for sometime then I also agreed then accidentally some juice fall on my shirt so I went to clean that but he came after me in that room and locked the door but fortunately one of the jack's friend saw him coming after me so he called jack, he was coming towards me I got very scared I ran to washroom and locked the door he was shouting that open the door or else I will break the door but I didn't opened the door the after sometime he broke the door and picked me and throw me on bed I was crying but then the room's door broke and jack and kookie came inside jack start beating eunwoo and kookie came to me then jack and kookie took me to home I was very scared at that time, that was the worst birthday of my life.
Suga : if I would be there I will surely kill that eunwoo.
Jhope : and why you would kill him why do you care. (Teasing)
Suga : what do you mean why I care you are my friend ofcourse I care for you.
After saying that suga realized what he said.
Jhope : but when we met you said you don't want to be my friend.
Suga : yeah but now I am your friend, btw who is jack?
Jhope : jackson my cousin I call him jack.
Suga : jackson beat his own brother.
Jhope : yeah he loves me very much he can do anything for me and about beating his own brother so his brother also did wrong.
Suga : yeah. (Jealous)
Jhope : btw suga lets go back its late.
Suga : yeah.
They went back home.

To be continued..

Its just my imagination don't take it seriously, ignore mistakes my english is not that good and if you have any confusion ask me.

Please do comments if you like my story and let me know if you liked my story or not.

Bye..💙