𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 (𝟕)

A/N: Okay so this chapter gets spicy so do be warned😭😭

𝐓𝐡𝐞 chaos was always there. No matter how much the prince feigned cockiness—he always found himself conflicted.

Confining himself into a small chamber in a brothel, he grunted, pushing the back of a whores head into the mattress as he thrusted quickly, filling her again and again.

His lips tightened into a bitter frown as he held onto the woman's hips tightly as she moaned, annoyed by her noises.

It didn't help when he was trying to imagine Daella.

"Quiet," The prince hissed, slamming into the whore harshly, his cock throbbing deep inside of the woman.

The whore, of course, silenced immediately. Biting down on her bottom lip as her eyes rolled back.

Aegon's eyes narrowed as he tried to depict the princess beneath him, whimpering and squirming as he fucked her. Was it pathetic? Mayhaps. Could he have waited till their wedding night? No—but that wasn't his choice.

So, instead he choice to have his fill of each whore the resembled his betrothed in some way—whether it'd be their lips, nose, eyes, even hair if he got lucky.

A sigh left his lips as he released with a shuddered groan, his warm seed filling the whore. He abruptly let go of her hips, pulling out as he grabbed his cloak.

He was oh so desperate.

Grabbing another goblet, he filled it to the brim with arbor wine, swiftly bringing it to his lips. The bitter taste was always welcomed to him.

Not once did he glance back at the whore. Instead, he finished his goblet of wine before putting back on his attire. He tossed the gold coins onto the bed, which the whore eagerly took.

A sigh left his parted lips as he turned and left the chamber. His mind was clouded, and all he could think about was his Daella.

-

The princess sat beside Helaena in the depths of the gardens, both of the girls searching for small insects to add to Helaena's collection.

Daella's lips curled into a smile as she caught ahold of some long insect she did not know the name of. She held it up to Helaena, showing the other princess proudly.

Helaena smiled faintly, gently taking the insect from Daella. Now with the insect in her hands she placed it back into her basket, mumbling things beneath her breath.

"Crowning treachery will remove the faith of she who loves," Helaena mumbled beneath her breath, staring at all the insects she collected throughout the days.

Daella tilted her head slightly at the mumble, unsure of what to make out of it, "Hm?" She hummed, glancing at the basket as well.

Helaena opened her mouth to reply, but she was stopped by another sudden voice.