𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐲𝐞 (𝟑)

𝐀 sharp sigh left the young princess's lips as she stared out at the sea below, her violet eyes studied the azure water as the wind blew around her

It had been nearly a few weeks since she departed from Kingslanding, and now she was at the funeral of Laena Velaryon, some relative she knew not much of.

Aegon, whom was busy filling his goblet of wine, huffed as he glanced around the funeral, hoping to spot the princess. He hadn't seen her in a while, and his heart ached.

A small grin formed on his face as he spotted her staring out at the sea, away from the other nobles. He calmly made his way over, nudging her with his shoulder, "Sorrowful times," He sighed, pretending to feel sad about the passing of some distant relative he couldn't care less about.

Daella's eyes wandered to Aegon, her head nodded slightly, "I suppose." She murmured, looking back out at the sea.

The prince tilted his head slightly, tapping his fingers against his goblet awkwardly, "Is Dragonstone as lovely as they say?" He spoke softly, keeping his eyes on her.

The princess nodded once more, "It is. Though I did miss your presence." She smiled slightly, nudging him with her elbow.

"As did I." He grinned, allowing her to nudge him.

Rhaenyra had made her way over, glancing around the feast as she placed a hand on her daughter's shoulder, "Go to bed, now." She whispered.

Daella frowned, "But-"

"Now." Rhaenyra whispered, kissing her daughter's forehead before quickly walking off.

The young princess huffed, watching her mother walk off somewhere. She sighed, turning away and beginning to walk.

Aegon quickly, but gently, grabbed her arm, "Wait," He breathed, "It is quite early to be abed; I wish to take you somewhere." He whispered.

The princess tilted her head curiously, "Where?" She whispered back.

"On a flight." He let go of her arm, gesturing for her to walk along side him as he made his way down the castle stairs, avoiding the attention of anyone.

Her lips curved into a smile out of excitement, she immediately followed after him, "Your dragon can carry us both?"

He smirked confidently, his violet eyes glancing at her, "Of course." He gently grabbed ahold of her hand, leading her down a passage to where the field Sunfyre had been resting on.