𝐀 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞 (𝟐)

𝐓𝐡𝐞 young princess eagerly left her chambers the moment the sun rose, she wore a rose colored dress, her silver hair was done back in a singular braid

𝐓𝐡𝐞 young princess eagerly left her chambers the moment the sun rose, she wore a rose colored dress, her silver hair was done back in a singular braid. Upon her neck rested the necklace Aegon had given her as an apology, which she gladly accepted.

Despite being told not to, the princess wandered to the courtyard, knowing whom would occupy it.

The sounds of swords clattering could be heard as she neared; her steps increased as she reached the stairs, quickly walking down. Her gaze swept through all those training, until she noticed her half-brothers and uncles.

Daella waved happily at them all, which did not go unnoticed by Ser Harwin.

The tall man shook his head slightly, walking over to the princess, "You shouldn't be here, princess," He spoke softly.

Her lips curved into an innocent smile, "My mother allowed me." She lied, swaying side to side nervously.

The knight could see right through her lie, but he simply smiled gently, ushering her to sit and watch.

A giggle escaped the young princess's lips as she believed her lie had worked. She quickly sat down upon a cushion that a servant had brought, she watched eagerly as the prince's train.

Aegon had noticed her long ago, his lips curving into a smile as he noticed the necklace that rested around her neck. He was preoccupied staring at the princess that he did not notice Ser Criston pushing him towards the dummy.

"Focus, my prince." Ser Criston spoke sternly, holding his hands behind his back once more. The stern tone from the knight caused Aegon to roll his eyes in annoyance.

"I've won my first bout, sir Criston. My opponent sues for mercy." Aegon smirked, a hint of sarcasm in his voice. He was clearly done with training and would rather be drinking.

Ser Criston tilted his head slightly, not amused by the prince's sarcasm. "You'll have a new opponent then, my lord of the straw." He turned away, "Let's see if you can touch me—you and your brother."

Aemond sighed, making his way over to stand beside his brother, holding onto his wooden sword tightly.

Aegon clicked his tongue, standing tall with confidence. His eyes wandered to Daella for a brief second, an arrogant smirk forming upon his lips as he noticed her stare.

Ser Criston turned back to the two Targaryen prince's, holding a wooden sword up while his other hand remained behind him. His expression remained blank as the two boys swung at him, missing each time.

The princess watched with awe as Ser Criston easily maneuvered away from both prince's hits. A giggle escaped her lips as she watched the knight hit the two prince's on their bottoms with their own swords, signifying his own win.

The two Velaryon prince's had been watching as-well, their swords hung down as they stood curiously.

Ser Harwin lifted his head slightly, "Ah, weapons up boys. Give your enemies no quarter." He smiled slightly. Both Lucerys and Jacaerys lifted their swords up, grinning as they did.