𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬 (𝟏)

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟔.
(𝐀𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧, 𝐃𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐞.)

𝐀𝐄𝐆𝐎𝐍 had been shaken awake by his upset mother, though—he did not bother to notice

𝐀𝐄𝐆𝐎𝐍 had been shaken awake by his upset mother, though—he did not bother to notice. His eyes fluttered open, a groan slipping past his slightly parted lips. He yawned, turning onto his back as he took notice of his mother.

"Must you always be so...idle?" Alicent hissed, pulling the covers away from the young prince's body.

Aegon huffed, slowly sitting up from the bed as he rubbed his eyes with his hands, "What is it now, mother?" He grumbled, still recovering from all the wine he had the night before.

Alicent scoffed, shaking her head at his insolence. "You were meant to be at the dragon pit an hour ago; I sent a maid to wake you. Clearly that failed."

"Oh, the servant girl? I sent her away." Aegon grinned, slightly lop sided.

Alicent shot him a stern glare. The poor woman sighed, rubbing her hands against her viridescent colored dress in annoyance, "Get dressed and go immediately." She uttered, swiftly walking away from the bed and leaving his chambers without another word.

The young prince rolled his eyes, falling back into his bed with a huff.

————————————🌑———————————

𝐃𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 watched silently as her half brother Jacaerys commanded his dragon to set an innocent goat aflame.

"Dracarys!" Jacaerys hissed, grinning smugly as Vermax obeyed immediately. His gaze turned to Aemond, shooting him an arrogant look.

Daella frowned the moment she took notice of his expression that was directed at Aemond.
Poor Aemond, she thought.

Whilst she was busy pitying the young prince that was dragonless, Aegon yawned, standing up straight beside her. His violet eyes wandered to her, staring intently. Once her gaze met his accidently, he immediately looked away, his cheeks flushing in embarrassment. The only thing the young prince could do to save himself was turn to his younger brother to offend him.

"Aemond," Aegon cleared his throat, "We have a surprise for you." His eyes wandered back to Daella for a few seconds, hoping she'd take interest.

"What is it?" Aemond spoke in monotone as he stared at Vermax eating the now deceased goat.

"Something very special," Lucerys giggled, running off to fetch whatever it was.