✰ 𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗱𝗼𝘁 ✰

Y/n POV

"Ma" Darrian calls out, "Mamiiiiii," he drags. "Wake upppp" he says in my ear. I can hear him. I'm just pretending not to hear; it's getting so hard to hide my smile, so I end up smirking on accident. "Y/n.. I can see you smirking, wake yo ass up." I finally sit up on the soft cushioned sofa and look him in the eyes with the same smirk. I can't hold eye contact for long, so I instantly blush and try to hide my face.

"Ma, you so pretty, stop hiding," he says, laughing. "Nooooo" I say, giggling, feeling like a lunatic. He then pulls me up by my waist and sits me on his lap. "I have to go to the stu, so I'll be out for a few hours." "Oh," I say with a neutral face, trying to act dissatisfied. "Mami I won't be long, I promise," he says with the cutest pout ever. "Suree," I say, rolling my eyes trying to get up. Before I can move further, he pulls me back. "I'll be back, mamas," he says, laughing.

"Okay," I say, crossing my arms. He then pulls me towards him by my neck, kissing me everywhere on my face. "Don't. be . mad." I start laughing, "Okay, okay." He then stops as I speak, "I won't be mad; just don't come back super late, please." I then kiss him passionately, to which he reciprocates. "Okay, you can go now," I say, breaking apart the kiss.

"Why you trynna get rid of me so fast? You better not be up to nun" he says, basically side-eyeing me. "I'm not up to nun stupid," I say, pushing back his forehead. "Wrd2 imma boom yo ass, watch yo mouth for real" he says grabbing me by my neck.

"Okay, go nowww" I say, and he then loosens his grip. "Don't let me find out you out here, doin' sum, you ain't supposed to... I love you," he says, "yeah, yeah, I love you too." He then gives me a bear hug and soon after leaves.

A few minutes after Darrian left, I got a text from my best friend Lani telling me that there was a car meet. I literally love going to them so much; they're the best. I texted back, telling her that I'm going, and she told me that she was going to pick me up, so I took the initiative to get dressed in an orderly fashion.

I quickly took the best shower of my life, scrubbing my whole body with some dove body wash and lotioning up to the core. I then chose my outfit: a red halter top, some light black baggy y2k jeans, and some red Retro 4s. It's not the 2000s, but that will always be the best type of approach.

As a popular street racer and having publicity from dating the Sugarhill Ddot I have to sort of hide myself while in the public eye to avoid any kind of paparazzi, so I grab a jacket that corresponds with my outfit and a black yankees hat that I recently got from the store.

After 20 minutes of just watching ig reels I get a text from Lani telling me she's outside. I quickly get up, putting my Victoria's secret Tease perfume on, grabbing my phone, and things of that nature.

Making my way into the car, we both get excited, turning up the music, and then start heading to the car meet. As we get there, I quickly put my hood on and get out of the car. There's so many people around, and I just hope for the best that no one sees me.

Now, honestly, I don't know if I'm allowed to be here considering Darrian doesn't like when I go out places alone since I'm a public figure and I don't really have security with me a lot, so he prefers that I go with someone, him, or sometimes he really just wouldn't want me to go.

As I'm maneuvering through the crowd, I spot an R35 with green and white details, te37's, and an LP saying "ALB4LLS." I walk up to the car, admiring every inch of it as I'm in awe, until this guy, about 3 years older than me, starts talking to me and says, "Like what you see?" "Yeah, is this you?" I ask still admiring the precious 3933-pound chunk of metal on wheels.

"Yeah, it sure is. How about I take you for a ride in it, pretty girl?" he voices out cockily. "Nah, I'm good. I prefer to test and buy myself. Nice ride though," I reply. He then scoffs, fixing his posture that was once leaning against his 117k car.