✰ 𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗶𝗮 ✰

Y/n POV
It's 3:25am and I just can't sleep, I keep tossing and turning thinking about him. I just want to hug him so tightly and I can't even do that.

After what felt like an eternity of pondering in restlessness I decide to get up to get some water. I go to the kitchen to grab the water and head back to my room quickly. As I sit on the edge of my bed staring into space, my thoughts get interrupted by knocks coming from my window.

I jump causing some of the water to spill on me upsetting me a lot to say the least. To my surprise as I look to see who's at the window I see my beloved boyfriend Ethan.

I waste no time and quickly open the window allowing him to crawl in. My parents are pretty strict when it comes to me dating and will actually take away everything I have if they found out about Ethan...

As he makes it through the window he shuts it behind him and smiles at me showing his bright teal braces making me melt in place.

"Hi my love, I missed you"

He says keeping his smile

"I missed you too pretty boy"

I responded back, for about 3 minutes which felt like forever we just held eye contact, until he started walking towards me making me back up with each step he took. As he got even more closer I end up falling back on my bed, he then started crawling on top of me, not once breaking eye contact.

"You know I love you, right amor?"

He says in his low and raspy voice

"I know you do my love"

I say back flirtatiously, I know he loves when I do that.

"Fuck, the way you said that was so sexy"

He says instantly melting, I chuckle taking the opportunity to flip us over causing me to be on top.

"Enough talking I just want you.."

I say quickly attaching my lips to his as we start making out.

Ethan's POV
"Fuck, the way you said that was so sexy"

I said, Y/n was genuinely making my insides feel like cheese I swear she's so fine. As I was lost in thought she took the opportunity to flip us over so she could be on top of me.

"Enough talking I just want you.."

At this point I just let her take complete control as she does know how to make me fold. As we're making out it's about a good 5 minutes until we hear footsteps.

"Crap, I forgot my dad went to work early today"

She says in a panic.

"What's wrong? Does he come in your room or something?" I ask

"Yes, like everyday to check on me" she says worriedly

Y/n POV

I tell Ethan to get under my blanket then I cover him with my stuffed animals and pretend to be sleep. A few moments later I hear my door open and see my light turn on.

"Y/n, I'm going to work make sure when you go out that you lock the door and take your little brother to his friend's house later"

Pretending that I just woke up I fake a sleepy voice

"Okay dad, love you"

"Love you too y/n/n"

He then kissed my forehead and made sure to turn off my light before leaving my room.

"Babe"

"Baby"

"Ethan"

I called Ethan's name but gained no response from him, I then took the pile of plushies off of him and saw that he was sleeping. He looked so cute, so peaceful, so I decide to lay him on my chest, covering the both of us while kissing his forehead and drifting off to sleep.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

648 words

any suggestions to make these better and more interesting please let me know 😞