Chapter 17

Kaminari pov:

I stand up. Looking down at Shinsou, waiting for him to get up. He gets up and walks to the closet, me following close behind. We walk into the closet, Mina right behind us to close the door, for what she calls "part of the game"

"Have fun you two, and don't forget you only have seven minutes..." she says as she closes the door. Good thing it's dark in here so that Shinsou won't see the slight blush crawling onto my face.

"So...." I start off, not so sure what to do. I look up at Shinsou, or what I can see of him because he's wearing dark colors in a dark closet which makes it hard to see him. "What are we gonna do?"

I can tell he's looking back at me, "well we could talk, or stand in silence, or sit in silence, or whatever else.... Whatever you prefer.." he states calmly.

Well that doesn't help, I don't want to make the decision.

I decide to be confident and say something that might be a bit too confident for me. "Or we could play the game how it's supposed to be played." I look away right after I said that, knowing that that was a bit too confident for me.

I feel and hand gently grab my chin, turning my face towards the only other person in this small closet. I look at him and realize just how close his face is to mine. A blush immediately spreading across my face.

"Are you suggesting that we make out?" He ask, his voice not wavering a bit. I feel myself blush more, a warm feeling in my chest that I just don't know how to explain. "I-uhhhhh.... H-hehe.... I was y-you know.... Jus-" my words get cut off with a soft press to my lips. My eyes widening when I realize that Shinsou is kissing me. I go to kiss back but he's already pulling away.

"That's for earlier, when we were in the kitchen." A more deeper blush spreads across my face as I realize what he's referring to. If Ida hadn't walked in during that moment, I'm sure that Shinsou would have kissed me, or I would have kissed him, that doesn't matter.

I wished this moment would have lasted longer, or that he didn't pull away so quickly, because now I find myself wanting another one.

I go to say something but only stumble on my words. He chuckles quietly, "you don't need to say anything." He then removes his hand from my face and starts to take a step back. But me, being the greedy person I am, grab him by the collar of his shirt and pull him down, slamming my lips onto his.

In his surprise he grabs my waist with his hands, he only takes a second before he kisses me back. He pushes me back into the wall, making me let out a small gasp out of surprise, he then uses that as a way to kiss me more deeply. I hold my hands on his chest, not so sure what to do with them.

But Shinsou knows what to do with his as he removes his left hand from my waist and places it on the back of my head, tangling it in my hair. The other hand holding my waist more tightly than before.

He slowly pulls away, then gives me a quick peck to the lips. I'm about to ask him why he stoped, but his hand on the back on my head tilts my head to the side a bit and I feel his soft lips on my neck. A gasp quickly leaving my mouth as I lose the thought of why I was about to say.

He gives me soft pecks of kisses on the neck, "S-Shinsou I-" I stop, a gasp leaving my mouth, as I feel him move my shirt off my shoulder, and kiss my shoulder more harshly than he was with my neck. I'm not sure how to explain the feeling but if I don't get him to stop now, I don't think I'd be able to stop either.

I tap him on the shoulder twice "S-Shinsou, stop...." As much as I don't want him to stop, I'm not sure how long it's been and I don't want Mina to walk in on us. He pulls away and looks at me in the eyes.

"Sorry, I got a little carried away...." He says as he gently brushes a strand of hair behind my ear.
"N-no, it's okay..." I blush, thinking about the kiss, "I just don't know how much longer we have in here."

"Oh, yeah, I forgot about that." He fixes my shirt and gives me a soft peck on the lips before moving away from me. Im not going to admit that I wished he didn't back away and that he'd kiss me again. My face turns more red at the thought of it, luckily it's too dark for him to notice, if he's still looking at me that is.

A couple of seconds later the door burst open unexpectedly, and I jump back, yelping as I do so. I hear Shinsou chuckle as Mina says "times up"

We head back to the circle, and Mina draws the next two people, who happen to be kirishima and Bakugo. Just as I'm about to ask Shinsou if we could talk later about, well.... You know.. what happened but before i could ask him, Mina grabs me by the arm and pulls me up, barely grazing the soreness from cuts, I hiss a bit in pain.

"Oh! I'm sorry did I hurt you?" Mina asks worried. "N-no I'm fine, I just have a bruise that from training and you grabbed where it was." I lie easily, I can see from the corner of my eye Shinsou looking at me which I can only assume with concern.

"Oh, my bad, I didn't know... sorry" I give her a smile, "no it's okay, really."

"If you're sure..." I can tell that's she not happy that she accidentally hurt me. "Well, anyways, I just wanted to talk to you" she say and walks away from the others, leaving me to follow her. Wondering what she wants to tell me.

We go into the kitchen, where no one else is. "So what you wanna talk about?" I ask. "How'd it go??!" She asks me excitedly, like I know exactly what she is talking about.

"How'd.. what go?" I ask, confused. She lets out a frustrated breath before explaining. "Well me and Uraraka planned to make people go into the closet and hopefully have them kiss, hints why Bakugo and kirishima are in there now." She smile happily.

"W-wait... so you're saying" I blush at the thought, because me and Shinsou did in fact kiss.
"Oh my gosh!!! Your blushing!!! Something happened, didn't it!!" She squeals.

I fumble for words, not sure what to say, I don't want to tell her what happened in there, but if I don't she'll only assume and pressure me for answers.

"Nothing happened Mina. I-I haven't really thought about us.... You know.... Together like that.... T-that's what made me blush." I tell her, which is partly true, I haven't really thought of us together, but now that I'm thinking about it, I would like it. He probably doesn't want the same thought.

She eyes me suspiciously, "if you say so kaminari..... now we should head back, so then I can question kiri" she then walk out of the kitchen, me following right next to her.

"Well you tell me if anything happens between them. I'm a bit tired, so I think ima go to bed, or at least rest, didn't get a lot of sleep last night." To be honest, I really just want to get away from her, and I'm sure if I saw Shinsou I'd just be a blushing mess.

She gasp, "you poor baby, you go, you need to get some sleep, I expect you to be up and hyper tomorrow, so that we can talk about kiri and Bakugo and other ships that I have" She walks off back to the group as I head to the elevator.

If I'm being honest, I'm not sure that I liked what she said. She "expects" me to be this or that. I don't really have the energy for this...

______

Heyyyy.. it's me. Who knows when I'll post next, sometime in the future hopefully 🤞