Chapter 8

There's a slight Tw, buts it's just motions of blood and what happened
__________________________________ 

Denki's pov

Beep beep beep

I look up from my phone and over to where the sound is coming from. Oh, it's just my alarm clock... I guess it's time to get ready for school.

Another boring day at school

I get up from my bed, already feeling like todays gonna suck. I feel so tired, and my arms hurt really bad, but that doesn't really matter anymore. I mean what about me matters anymore?

I walk over to my closet, getting out my uniform and head to my bathroom. I walk into my bathroom and immediately see blood on the floor. Oh... right, I did that.

I look down at my arms and see that there is a little bit of blood soaking through the bandages. I guess I should change them. I take off the bloodied bandages, and quickly put new ones on. I don't want to look at what I did to myself.

After I finish with my arms, I quickly put my uniform on and then I brush my teeth. I then brush my hair, and make sure none of it is sticking out of place.

Out of every thing about me, I'd say my hair is the best part. It the only thing I could say I love about myself anymore. I wish it wasn't like that. But its fine.

After deciding that I look like my normal self, I grab everything I need and put on my happy smile, that I always have. If I didn't smile, they would know something is wrong, and I don't need anyone to worry about me. All they need to worry about is being happy.

I head of of my dorm room and into the elevator which luckily nobody was in, so I could have another moment to myself, before having to fake everything.

The elevator doors open, and I immediately see my entire class already here. I walk out and quietly make my way into the kitchen trying not to be noticed.

"Good morning Kaminari" Iida greets and smiles at me as he was in the kitchen when I walked in.
At least it's just him, he's not too bad to deal with right now.

"Morning Iida" I give him a smile back, and grab an apple to eat for breakfast since I'm not that hungry. And apples are good, I don't know why so many people hate them, there a great snack.

"Starting your day with a healthy meal for breakfast I see, not many of are classmates do that. I don't think they understand the importance of a healthy breakfast" Iida tells me as I take a bite of my apple.

But he is true, no one really just eats an apple for breakfast anymore, I'm like the only one. I'm not complaining though, these apples are good. Whoever buys these, are the best apple pickles ever.

Wait, what if it's someone's quirk. Like what if UA pays them to give us good apples to eat. Maybe that's how the apples are so good. I have yet to have an apple that tastes bad here, this explains everything.

"Kaminari?" I look up to see Iida giving me a worried expression. Oh no, I don't want to make him worry,

"Hm?" I hum in response to let him know I'm listening. "You kinda zoned out, are you okay kaminari?" Oh, oops, didn't mean to do that.

"Oh sorry I was lost in thought on how these apples are so good" I smile at him. " I see, we'll I'll be off, don't want to be late for class" i nod as I see him walk away twenty minutes early. 

Typical Iida.

I'm about to walk out of the kitchen to face my classmates, when they this familiar purple haired classmate of mine walks into the kitchen, and stopes me from walking out.