Chapter 4

Denkis pov:

The feeling of arms around me comforts me as I finally finish crying. It felt so nice to just let it all out. But what was even better is that I wasn't alone. Shinsou. Shinsou was with me. Helping me though it all, and his arms are still around me, still giving me comfort.

"Hey kaminari how about I take you back to the dorms for today? You probably don't want people to see you like this, so i can text Aizawa and ask if it's ok for you to stay at the dorms for the rest of the day." Shinsou say still lightly rubbing my back and giving me comfort.

"Emmm don't wanna move" i grumble with. I feel so comfortable right now and I don't want to ruin it by moving. In all honesty I think I could fall asleep right here and now. Getting up to go back to the dorms would just ruin this very comfortable place. Sitting in the garden, the place where I can find the most comfort at, while being wrapped in Shinsou's arms. It's so nice.

"So is that a yes?" I hear Shinsou ask. " umm sure, but can we stay here a little bit longer?" I ask back, I hope he say yes, I'm so comfortable right now, and I feel like being with Shinsou right now is making all of my problems go away, which is lifting a heavy weight off of my shoulders.

"Ok I'll tell him" I hear Shinsou say. I feel one hand remove from my back only assuming that he's grabbing his phone while the other just stays there rubbing my back gently. I don't question why he has Aizawas phone number as Aizawa gave it to the whole class ever since Midoriya met shigaraki when we were at the mall that one time, so it was probably just for a safety measure.

After a what felt like a long moment of silence even though it was more like three minutes Shinsou finally says something "He says that he would let this one time pass but, you have to go back tomorrow." That's fine I'll feel better tomorrow, maybe I might even have my friends back, or not. But Shinsou said that they didn't mean to hurt me and they feel terrible for it, so I can only assume that they still want to be friends with me.

I nod against Shinsou neck as I am currently still resting my head there since I haven't moved. But Shinsou hasn't said anything about it, so I can only assume that he's okay with it and not uncomfortable with me basically laying on top of him.

Shinsou and me fall into this very comfortable silence as we just sit there and I feel his other hand returning to my back, meaning that he must have put his phone away. As we sit I start to think about what all happened so far today. I was having a normal day, not understanding any of my classes, and was silently drawing as usual. But then the bell for lunch rang.

I bought my bag because I needed help with something and I also brought Shinsou with me. Even though he didn't even want to sit with me, he said that he owed me for getting him out for our other class mates questions, so he came and sat with me and the bakusquade.

I was having a ok time at lunch until Mina wanted to know what I was drawing in my notebook, and that's when it all went downhill. Once they all saw what was in my notebook and saw the drawing that I made, I ran. I didn't know what I do so I ran. I made it to the garden where I sat under a tree, the same tree I always go to when I'm in the garden.

And then there was Shinsou. Shinsou came looking for me and he helped me. He calmed me down and that's how I got here. Head tucked into Shinsou's neck, arms around him, hugging him lazily as my body is in full relax mode right now. With his arms around me slightly moving up and down my back to give me comfort, which is actually making me really sleepy.

"Hey" I hear Shinsou whisper "are you ready to go back to the dorms now? It's been 15 minutes." 15 minutes? I was lost in thought about the things that had happen today that I didn't even realize how long isn't been.