Chapter 16

Kaminari's pov

"Come on let's go!!!" I pull at Shinsou's arm trying to get him to come with me, but of course he's taking he sweet time and is doing everything as slowly as possible.

"Calm down, it's not like you're going to die being a minute late." He jokes, allowing me to finally pull him along. "Shut it!!!! I wanna know what Mina and Uraraka have planned, and your slow butt isn't moving."

I pull him up off my bed, dragging him towards the door. "Let's goooo!!" I push him out of my room and into the hallway.

"Okay okay, I'm going." He chuckles slightly and grabs my hand, causing me to have a slight blush creep onto my face.

"Awww is someone blushing" he teases, ruffling up my hair with his other hand. I swat his hand away, "shut up!" Despite my angry protest at him, the blush on my face doesn't go away. I decided to just go with it and drag him to the elevator.

We get in the elevator and I press the button because only cool people can do that. We make it to the bottom and walk out of the elevator heading straight towards the group of people gathering.

By the looks of it, it's only Mina, Uraraka, Tsu, kirishima, sero, ida, sato, midoriya, Todoroki, Momo, Jiro, and surprisingly enough, Bakugo.

I rush over "HEYYYYYYY!!!!" I yell and jump up on Bakugo's back. "What the fuck!!" He yells as he grabs onto my legs, holding me up. "Get off me you idiot!!"

I hold onto him tighter, laughing. "No" and then I'm falling. Falling off of Bakugo. "H-heh?! AHH BAKUGO!!!!" I scream as he somehow manages to push me off of him. My feet hit the floor first, then falling backwards. I close my eyes waiting for the pain of falling to come. But before I can feel the ground I feel two strong arms holding me. I feel them stumble back a bit but they keep their footing. I look down to see arms in a purple sweater holding me up from under my armpits. I hear a voice come from right behind me.

"Bakugo, seriously? You could have been a bit more gentle" I turn my head to see Shinsou glaring at Bakugo as he pushes me back up to my feet.

Just as soon as his arms were there they were gone. "That was me being gentle." Bakugo growls out in frustration.

"Anyways!!!" Mina says, stoping Shinsou from saying something back. "You two are finally here so now we can get started on the game!!! Everyone sit, in a circle, now." We all sit down in a circle, Shinsou to my left and Jiro to my right.

"Okay, so, since it's practically late. Almost 8. So Bakugo hush, we're ignoring your bedtime. I thou-" "WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!" Bakugo stops her mid sentence, standing up angrily, small little sparks coming from his hands.

Kirishima's quick to get up, whispers something in his ear and surprisingly Bakugo sits back down with kirishima. Leaving nothing but an angry glare at Mina.

"Okay..... so as I was saying.... Me and Uraraka decided that we should play an old fashion game and play seven minutes in heaven." Minas smile turns into a small smirk. Uraraka speaks up, finishing what Mina was saying. "So we have a hat of names and we're going to draw the names out randomly, and then I'm sure you all know the rest.."

Mina looks around once and then grabs the hat of names. "So the lucky people that are going first," she closes her eyes and looks away dramatically, pulling out two pieces of paper and then looking at them. "Momo and Jiro!!"

Everyone looks at them as the shyly get up and head to the closet, the stuff that was in the closet lying on the ground in the corner of the room.

"So as we wait..." Mina sets a timer "what shall we talk about?" "OO!!! I know" Sero pops up, "how about we talk about how kiri was able to calm down the angry beast?"

"Oh shut up soy sauce!" Bakugo growls angrily at Sero. The conversation goes on for a while, talking about who knows what, I kinda zone out.

I feel someone softly tap my shoulder and whispering the word "hey" softly in my ear as if they're trying not to frighten me. I look to my side and see Shinsou, his face showing the soft bit of worry "you good?" He ask me.

"Oh yea, I'm fine. Just zoned out." I smile softly, letting him know that's I'm okay. I hear Mina's phone go off and she immediately gets up and gets Jiro and Momo out of the closet to start the next round.

"Okay" she says "for round two we have...." She pulls two names out of the hat. "Shinsou and Kaminari!!" She says excitedly.

__________________________________

Heyyyy.... I'm back.... After like two months.... I know this is a bit on the shorter side but I thought since I'm getting back into writing I would just post a short one and then post a longer one later this week.